•Chapter 46•

A/N POV~

Y/n was not in her normal mental state after watching that incident again Infront of her eyes when she lost jisoo whom she just met three days ago.....now it's been 2 and half years from that incident but she still did not recover herself from that terrible incident....She visits many doctors and tharapists for her mental health but they all fail to heal her and tell her it will go with time if she tries not to blame herself for jisoo's accident.

She tries many times not to blame but always ends up blaming herself and from that day Jimin and everyone decide not to talk about that incident again and that works for her...she feels herself healing with time but again today Taehyung ruined everything and took her on that same painful platform where she will again be in pain and the only person who can heal her is none other then Her love Park Jimin.

He's the one who knows how to control her in that situation but today he's not here for her and this monster who's smirking while looking at her Painful condition can only increase her sorrow.
Now she's in double if he's the one jisoo was talking about back then when they meet and she told her that she has a boyfriend ,he love her so much and can go to any extent if someone even tries to touch her ,killing is not even a question.

Taehyung walked toward her who was not even looking at him but just helplessly sitting on the floor and crying in pain.Taehyung sit Infront of her and took her chin in his hand while making her look toward him in eyes.

"Did you remember something prinssy,Ahh you are so cruel ,you snatched someone from her family But..." He leaves her face with so much hatred and Stand up on his feet.

He walk toward the wall and press a button which make the whole mension light up brightly again.Y/n cover her eyes from the sudden light but after she feels him turning toward her ,she slowly adjust to the light and look at him with so much anger that "Why he hate her so much? Is he really the boyfriend of jisoo or have some other intentions for hating her this much?".

"You better know the pain of losing your loved one bcz Miss Smith Y/n have already lost her whole family tsk tsk" Taehyung continue his cruel words with a smirk like he's loving the sight of her painful face and the more tears flowing after listening his words.

His words make her so angry that she forgets everything and yells on the top of her lungs.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING THIS ALL TAEHYUNG,WHAT I DID TO YOU THAT YOU ARE HURTING ME THIS MUCH WHYYYY?" Her tears flowing like River from her eyes but Y/n get up on her feet and get close to him.

Taehyung clenched his teeth and looked at her with all his hate which he was always buried in his heart from the day he got to know that he lost the only source of his happiness bcz of her.Y/n stop In front of him and again question looking dead into his eyes.

"Am asking something about Mr.Kim Taehyung" He did not reply just look at her with intense glare and the most cruel intentions about which if she ever comes to know,she will never even want to see his face.

Kim Taehyung" He did not reply just look at her with intense glare and the most cruel intentions about which if she ever comes to know,she will never even want to see his face