•Chapter 36•

Y/n was just looking at him helplessly but she's feeling so disgusting bcz of his words, Taehyung was smirking at her state bcz he know she will think about Jimin first.Y/n was lost in her own world when Taehyung voice again bring her back on earth.

"We are going back to Korea for our engagement ceremony, So be ready for upcoming events Which gonna happen in your life after becoming my fiance" Taehyung release her chin and stand up on his feet while looking down at the girl who was just staring at floor like it's the most beautiful thing she ever watched.Her lipstick was all smurged and Taehyung feel so proud of himself for being the reason of her lipstick condition even his own lips are red bcz of her lipstick.

Her lipstick was all smurged and Taehyung feel so proud of himself for being the reason of her lipstick condition even his own lips are red bcz of her lipstick

Taehyung makes her stand up and she just pushes him away while tears are still flowing from her eyes like a river.

"Stay a-away from me" Y/n said and look away from his....

"Just look at you.....Still fighting against me hahaha" Taehyung said while looking at her side profile but after what he said she looked back at him and glare at his eyes.....Taehyung touched his lips and wiped them looking deep into her eyes.....there was only a dead silence and the way he was wiping his lips while smirking make her gulped her saliva.

Taehyung starts taking steps towards her and she starts backing away from him but stops when her back touches the cold wall behind her but Taehyung did not stop and came too close for her liking

Taehyung starts taking steps towards her and she starts backing away from him but stops when her back touches the cold wall behind her but Taehyung did not stop and came too close for her liking....Y/n try to walk toward the door but he caged her in between his arms and wall.

She looked at him being nervous as hell even though her breaths are heavier than usual.She put her hands on his chest and try to push him but he did not bulge from his place and start leaning toward her face which she noticed and start looking here and there except him.
Taehyung gets close to her ear and whispers in a very low voice making her tremble a little.

"You have the most sweetest lips in all the girls I ever taste" Taehyung pecks her ear and starts sniffing her hair bcz he love the flavor she use for her hairs and he always lost himself in her completely but he don't know she's just feeling disgusting bcz of his touchs and his words........"How many girls he kissed?" Y/n thought and feel more disgusting of herself that now she's also the one from them for him.