•Chapter 8•

A/n pov~~

She was happy for not meeting him but she's also sad in somewhere in her heart bcz she's was not able to see that angel face....she have mixed emotions but she never show any emotions in her face...she just start walking with her cold face leaving poor bamii behind her who was still in shock but he get out of his world with an angelic voice.

"You may set gentle men....thanks"..she said with a professional and in a cold
voice...bam immediately make his toward his own seat and set with others.

But two beautiful and mysterious eyes still on her and than she start talking.

His eyes never leave her beautiful face which has a cold expression...

"I hope you all know mis.Kim Mia my older sis unfortunately meet with an accident and she was not able to attend that important meeting so me The Kim DA going to present all the information about good and bad things"...she start explaining everything to all of the men who was in meeting room without knowing that those eyes are still on her and staring her without any shame and without blinking like he was searching for something but not able to see it bcz of her professional skills of hiding her all emotions.

Time ship ~~

"So here all the things our company is going to do with bangtan cooperation "....she said and after explains everything and seated on her place with a proud face.

[Sorry guys but I don't know about business things so I just ship it plzz co-operate with your author my twinkles]

NM: We are glad to work with Korea's biggest company miss.kim.....he said And stand up from his seat and shake his hand with her....

Other also stand up and start shaking their hands with everyone...and in last teahyung look at Y/n who was shaking her hand with others...he look at her and stood in front of her..

Teahyung: Congratulations miss Kim for become the part of our company it's my pleasure to meet you

Teahyung: Congratulations miss Kim for become the part of our company it's my pleasure to meet you......Finally""

He said the last word in his breath and it's not audible to her ears..she also shake her hand with a professional smile..