•Chapter 5•

American California..

Author pov ~~

She was sitting on her window seat thinking about her worse decision that she made bcz of her family,her heart never wanted to visit that worse place that held the worse part of her life South Korea

Y/n just looking at the beautiful sky thinking about what happened last time when Mr Kim was with her.

//Flashback//

Y/n: I hate Korea.

Mr Kim: I know and I also know it's hard for you to go and visit that place baby but we have to do it u know why bcz Mia had a little accident so she's not able to attend that important meeting with bangtan company so after her you are the CEO of our company so please try to understand baby.

Y/n : I already said no means no

She said with so much cold expression.
She's broken to see that place again in her life.

Mr Kim : baby you shou-------- .

Mr Kim got cut by ring of his mobile.
he check and it's mia calling her dad,So Mr Kim take that call immediately and attach that expensive iphone with his ear.

// On call //

Mr Kim: Aniyong Mia baby.

Kim Mia : hey dad how are you doing?

Mr Kim : Am just trying to make her say yes to visit Korea you know how hard is it ?

Mia: give this cell to her I want to talk to my baby sis now.

Mr Kim give cell to y/n and y/n start speaking.

Y/n : yeah unnie how are you ?

She said with joy like she's all happy.

Mia : Am fine how about you mu baby sis ?

Y/n : now u are talking to me am all good.

Mia: It's good to hear baby but you know why I want to talk with you ?

Y/n : unnie don't start now plzzzzz.

Mia : y/n am not forcing u baby but I want to say only one thing that am not able to attend that meeting and dad is becoming old now and don't have that strength to present out that big project.But I know if u will not agree he will surely do it just for u but y/n u are also my dad's daughter baby u should think about his heath also...next it's all on you bcz am not able to do it and we will get lose in it not other companies bcz it's our project and we will pay the lose.

Mia softly sign.

Y/n: now don't do this emotional blackmailing 😑.

Mia: haha no I did not do anything seriously.