•Chapter 33•

~//A/N Koo//~

Y/n get down and reach the same place where she sees his car this morning and yeah there she spots his parked car and him inside the car but he's not clear bcz of the black Glasses of the car.

Y/n soon reached the car, got inside and then closed the door........she was on the passenger seat and started doing her seat belt....she stopped her movements when his deep low voice penetrated her ear drums.

"You are 7 min late Miss.Kim Y/n" Taehyung said it to her but did not look in her direction when he felt her stopping all her moves after listening to his damn manly voice which can make any girl go on their knees for this man but not this woman bcz the woman beside him was so much different from other women he meet in his whole damn life and that's the reason which making her even more special for him.

Kim Y/n" Taehyung said it to her but did not look in her direction when he felt her stopping all her moves after listening to his damn manly voice which can make any girl go on their knees for this man but not this woman bcz the woman beside him w...

Y/n look at him who was not even sparing her a single glance which makes it obvious that he's mad not only mad but soooooo mad but it's not her fault.....he's the one who scratched the meeting for four fucking hours and she was so tired that did not even do anything and go to her Dreamland but for now she have to answer this fuming Bull.

"Umm......It was not my fault though because the meeting was too long and I just got tired and went to sleep and hardly got up from my bed. I tried my best to come on time but it-----" Taehyung cut her off with his mocking tone.

" Did you not be the one who told me that she's a queen and she's so punctual when it comes to being on time don't you remember?" That's the time when he looks at her with an eyebrow up.

"Umm...we are getting late are you planning on eating dinner in this car?" Y/n said while looking away from him and Changing the topic....it brought a little smirk on his handsome face and he just looked at the road, started the engine and drove away towards their destination.

After some time, they reach their destination and Taehyung park the car in the parking area and Y/n open her seat belt and turn to open the door but she feel herself getting pulled back and get face to face with Taehyung...they both was so close to each other and Taehyung was holding her wrist and straight looking into her eyes.