•Chapter 39•

<A/n koo take a deep breath and then🙉
VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>

                 ●♡●-------------------●♡●

"LETS TREAT YOU LIKE WHOM U ARE BEHAVING MY BUTTER" Jimin said in his deep low voice while pinning her hands against the bed and she's crying looking at her right side.

Y/n was looking like a mess bcz her face is straining with big tears flowing from her eyes and her hair was all around her face and on the bed.....She wants someone to save her from that Jimin whom she doesn't know YES she doesn't know this Jimin...he's not the one who hurt her and call her with names....but Is not she's the one who makes him like that?

That question came from her inner soul who asked her that you are the one who made this Jimin and you are the one responsible for all his misery....More tears came from her beautiful dark eyes and she just clenched her eyes more tightly when she felt Jimin was leaning against her neck area.

"Please am engaged" Y/n whisper while still looking on her right side closing her eyes tightly hoping this will stop Jimin or make sure he will get his sense back that she's his brother's fiancee.

Jimin's lips were close enough to touch her neck but he stopped all his movement after hearing her and without her knowing she stabbed him in a very cruel way with the sharpest knife ever....
Y/n on the other hand starts crying more when she feels Jimin lifting his body up.
She knows she uses the most painful way to knock the sense in him but it's the only way.

Jimin silently got up from the bed without making any voice and Y/n was still in that same position pinned hands against her both sides of head all messy hair and tears still flowing from her tightly closed eyes and her little sobs clenching Jimin's Heart.

Y/n flinch so hard on her place and immediately open her eyes only to wetness Jimin throwing all the things place on her table so aggressively that make her gulped hard but she flinched more badly when Jimin took the chair in his hands and throw it against her mirror and broke into million pieces.

"WHY! WHY! I SAID WHY THE FUCK ITS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE MEEE? WHY?" Jimin screams on the top of his lungs slamming that chair against the wall also breaking it into pieces.Jimin takes his hand full of his hair and again screams.

"WHY SMITH WHY?" Y/n immediately get up from the bed to control Jimin bcz he's creating a mess in her room and what everyone will think about him and her....if they got catched bcz ceremony is still going down there and anyone can listen him and what she will answer to people.Jimin reputation will be ruined and that's the least thing she wanted.

"Jimin!!Jimin!! Look at me...Jiminahh
My baby" Y/n try to turn his but he just jerks her away but y/n know what she has to do to calm him and then she tighly hugged him from behind and start crying on his back.Jimin felt her hugging him but he place his hand over her and forcefully apart her from him.