•Chapter 31•

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked getting confused about his sudden entry and the question is how he get inside when the door was locked.

Taehyung did not answer but just kept staring her with an unreadable expression on his face...this behavior make Y/n get annoyed bcz he was ignoring her in her own place WT*.

"Am talking to you Mr.V.....ahhh are you even listen----" She stop talking when she witness him finally getting up from her bed and start taking slow steps toward her direction while using his tongue inside his mouth like he's a little annoyed.

"W-what are you doing in my roo---" Her words got cut by Taehyung who stopped her in the middle of her sentence by showing his hand....he take his steps looking deeply into her eyes like he can see her soul through her eyes and it make a chill run down her spine....She gulped her saliva and looked away not being able to maintain this strong eye contact.....Y/n's back touch the closed door behind her when Taehyung use his both hands and put them beside her head's both side and get so close to her face.....Bcz of his sudden closeness Y/n immediately look toward his eyes and her breath hitched after witnessing him already looking at her....Her hands tighten their grip on the hem of her black dress which was showing all her collarbone area along her shoulders.

"Mr.V-v What are you d---" She got cutted by Taehyung.

"Where were you all this time Y/n?"
Taehyung asked with his low deep huskier voice ever and the way he take her name make Y/n feel so much butterflies in her stomach and a chill run down her spine again.She don't want to tell him where she were bcz it's her personal life and he's no one to know about this........and Jimin also hide whom the girl was he's in love with in his past or may be he's still in.....She think with a sad expression on her face.
Bcz if Jimin told all the members about them then they will not behave normal with her on their first meeting and it shows that he hide her from everyone....he's suffering alone from past two years....

Her silence make Taehyung growl alittle and he lean so close to her face which make Y/n use her hands against his chest an attempt to stop him....Looking deep into her eyes.

Looking deep into her eyes

"Where.were.you.Kim.Y/n?" He put pressure on ever word he speak looking deep into her eyes bcz he's getting impatient thinking about where she were this all one hour....Is she with Jimin? That question bothering him so much without his constant.....bcz Jimin was also gone this whole time and she's also on the same time.....

[if you all forget then I want to remind you that he know about Jimin and Y/n relationship bcz he catch Jimin and Y/n in that meeting room on that time when Jimin first meet her...Hope you remember that twinkles]

Y/n was feeling powerless Infront of him..she don't know why but he have a very strange effect on her and it annoyed her Soo much that she feel this much powerless Infront of him but not today she will not feel powerless Infront of him....bcz she's queen and she also have power over this world then this single stupid man can't make her feel powerless Yesss.....
.......She decide to show him his place