•Chapter 25•

As I promise I will update after 15 votes on chapter 24 so here the update love you🤧👀

I want to dedicate this special chapter to my baby👉Nxghtimesk

。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。

A/n koo Pov~~

The moment they makes eye contact y/n immediately look away from him and start eating dinner in silence and the silence was uncomfortable between them no one was talking but Taehyung mind was somewhere else....

Taehyung pov~~

The time has come for which I waited for so long....see here you are y/n.....(smirking)....how much I waited for this moment to come but you take fucking one and half year for coming here and meeting me.....

You can forget that time when you committed that sin but I can't, I can't forget bcz only I know how much pain I endure in these months.
You don't know what is coming for you Miss.Kim (smirk more evily)

Am gonna ruin you and that time you will be the one who will know what you done and how much pain you cause to me.....I lost HER and you gonna lost your most precious thing which you always kept to yourself till now but not now....
(Mentally laughing) Not now prinssy not now bcz you already stepped in devil's cave.....◖⁠◗[I just present the princess word as prinssy as I want something different bcz princess,doll etc are common that main lead always call y/n in every story....hihihih hope no one mind this new word prinssy😬]◖◗

You snatch HER and am gonna Snatch your most precious things from you bcz I know everything which is precious for you and I will be the one who gonna make you pay the cost of your sin which you committed one and half year ago....

Pov end//

A/n koo Pov~~

Taehyung was lost in his own world and Y/n decide to break this awkward silence so she start talking...

"Soo... Mr.V you already know why we are here and for what purpose am here to meet you......"she take a pause and look at Taehyung but her breath hitched bcz he was already looking at her intensely which make her gulp down her saliva but she mantain her clam and again start speaking...

"We nee---" she got cutted by Taehyung when he stand up from his seat and walk around the table will maintain that intance eye contact with her but contact cutted by y/n when she look away from him..it make Taehyung smirk in victory....he stand behind her and than down his head reaching her right ear while placing his both hands on either side of her chair.

"You need help right Miss.Kim" He whisper these words into her ear snatching her breath away bcz of the way he speak and the closeness was not helping either.

"Yeah...Mr.V we need your help and I hope you already know which help am t-talking about" Y/n hardly stop herself from Stuttering but ended up Stutter in the end of her sentance

"Hmmm...I know what help you want from Me and I will help you But..." Taehyung again whisper right in her ear but talk a pause while speaking further.

"B-but" She repeat his last word while controling herself from standing up and break that closeness between them she's again feeling that feel which she hate the most bcz this feel is not something which she want to feel especially from him.....

Taehyung leans more into her ear that his lips start to brushed against her ear and his nose was right into her long dark shinny hairs which was reaching her till her waist...... Taehyung unintentionally start to sniff sgaint her head......