•Chapter 40•

"WE MEET AGAIN MY BABYGIRL"

Y/n breath hitched and she trembled in his hold which made that person smirk in victory.Its so dark that no one can see their faces clearly...Y/n take a breath and pull herself away from him bcz her silence will only make him feel powerful which is the least thing she wanted.

"Leave me....I SAID LEAVE ME" Y/n yelled in her whispering tone and started struggling so hard to get away from him but he only tightens his grip on her waist.He gets close to her ear while back hugging her more tightly that it starts to become hard for her to breathe properly.

"Shhh...don't I say don't do anything stupid babygirl bcz as I already warned you in our last meet that if you did something stupid which angered me then you will lost your two precious diamonds for real" He said and wait for her reaction which he get when she stop struggling and start thinking about his sentance.

"W-who are you? And W-what diamonds are you talking about.....What do you want from me ?" She said while tears start coming in her beautiful dark eyes but she held them in her eyes not wanting to show him her helplessness even though she doesn't know what diamonds he's talking about but still she can't take risk what if it's really something precious for her but she's sure the diamond word is just a cord word and there is something or someone may be.

"Ahh ok for your first question the answer is am your Destiny...A VERY CRUEL BUT BEAUTIFUL DESTINY.....for your second question the answer is....I can't tell you in words which diamond but I can show my babygirl which diamonds am talking abou----" He got cutted by Y/n in the middle of his sentance.

"What diamonds and if you can show me then tell me where are they? Let me know what they are bcz first I don't know you and second I can't believe you what you are stating bcz who knows if you are just playing with me?" She said still struggling against him and she's feeling so uncomfortable in his hold.

"Haha.....do you really want to disobey me only on this bais that what if am lying hahah" She know he's laughing on her helplessness but she shurgged all the thoughts and again start struggling in his hold.

"Leave me otherwise I will scream" she said in her furm voice still struggling more violently.....He get close to her ear while tightening his grip more that it start paining her and she hissed.He sniff her hairs like a psycho and whisper those sinful words which shivers her soul.

"HOW BADLY I WANT TO MAKE YOU SCREAM LOUDLY JUST MY NAME....JUNG-----" He stop immediately.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING JUST LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD AND WHAT JUNG?" She question while getting confused bcz of his half sentance.Suddenly he whispered something in her ear.

"Do you really think that I will let that bastard V to marry you....haha ...then babygirl you are getting it wrong bcz you will only be mine and I will make you mine by hook or by crook......I let him engaged you but he will never be able to get you as his nahh never" He said while smirking and make her turns around with a dance step.

Her hands landed on his shoulder but still she did not get a glimpse of his face it's so much darkness....Y/n pulled herself away but he again pulled her back and her nose touched his nose that she start breathe heavily bcz their lips are just inches away and one wrong move they will end up kissing.

"YOU ARE ONLY MINE SMITH Y/N"
His possessive words make her feel likes she's a toy ..... She did not say anything just struggle to get away from him and to her luck he let her go this time and she just ran from stage with the speed of light which make him more proud of himself that how much he make her helpless but The real question is how he know her real surname?