•Chapter 34•

~//A/n Koo//~

"Did you like it hmm?" Taehyung whispers in her ears still back hugging her.....Y/n breath hitched bcz of his sudden move and she became so shocked bcz of his behaviors...He's behaving like a boyfriend and she can't let him be like that..........she puts her hands on his arms which holding her waist tightly and separate them from her waist.Taehyung let her go.

Y/n turn around and look at him while taking some steps away.....Taehyung noticed her movement and this act makes Taehyung clenched his jaw tightly but his act cool Infront of her and her voice penetrat his ear drums making him look at her.

"Why are you doing all this Mr.Kim and y-you acting like a b-boyfriend....Plzzz stop this here bcz am not feeling comfortable about all these decorations and y-your behavior....so plzz stop this....a-am leaving " After saying this all with her Suttering voice bcz she feel like if she continues then it will consider a cheating on Jimin and she can't do this
With the love of her life......it's totally wrong.

Y/n walk past Taehyung and just when she touches the knob of door Taehyung words make her freeze on her spot.

"There's a reason I am doing all this and believe me I have every right to do this celebration with you soon to be Mrs.Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said his words effectlessly with a smirk on his face looking at her frozen figure.
Y/n get her sense back and look at him with furious eyes.Y/n take her step towards Taehyung and look into his while trying to match his height.

"What.the.fuck.are.you.stating.
Mr.Kim Taehyung" Y/n hardly controlling herself from brusting on him for stating these type of nonsense Infront of her and Taehyung can feel how much she's serious while saying these words to him. Impressive.

"Am stating the fucking truth Mrs soon to be Kim Taehyung...." Taehyung pauses a little and takes his three steps away from her and fold his arms against his chest looking straight into her eyes and start speaking looking at her furious self.....well he knows she wants to chok him to death right now but she's controling herself bcz he's the king and she can't disrespect the king of mafia world.

"If you don't believe then you can call your dad and asked him why am stating these type of 'what the fuck' things" Taehyung was smirking on her helpless self and he also knows what is waiting for her on the other side of the call......he just walk towards the chairs after saying these words and settled himself like a king still looking at his soon to be furious queen.

Y/n was just looking at him with a hope that he's only joking but she never gets any glimpse of joke or prank in his eyes and he's looking damn serious that it make her power lose to call Mr

Y/n was just looking at him with a hope that he's only joking but she never gets any glimpse of joke or prank in his eyes and he's looking damn serious that it make her power lose to call Mr.Kim but she have to do it bcz it's her life and no one can claim her as his soon to be anything.

Y/n just look away from his eyes and took out her phone to call Mr.Kim but before she do that her phone start rings and the I'd make her breath a little calm bcz it's none other than Her bamii....she immediately took the call and put it on her ear while turning her back at Taehyung.