•Chapter 6•

<<First of all before reading please kindly hit the start button and also do a comment,Thanks>>

☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。

Seoul Korea.....

Author pov~~

Author pov~~

After returning from airport Y/n and bam enter their Seoul mension

//Living room//

Y/n:am so tired bamiii,am going in my room for a beautiful sleep bcz am so tired from this long journey,and I will attend our meeting with bangtan company tomorrow ok

She said lazily..

Bam:Ok..

Y/n: hmm.

Than she start walking upstairs to reach her room.Her and bam's all things are already in their room bcz maids already take things from them when they leave their car.

She just took some steps but halted when she listen bam's voice.

Bam: Dont pretend that it's not affecting you that you are going to meet him again.

She just stop on her track without moving like her soul get out of her body in just mini-sec.
But she reply without turning around in her very clam and cold voice.

Y/n: Am here for the work not for any bullshits to focus on Gae.Bam, and nobody can affect me in anyway so don't use your little brain for assuming things.

Bam: Ahh...really you can shut me up by saying these things miss.Kim DA..

After listening Bam she turn around and reply on his face.

Y/n:That what I am now Mr.Gae bam Kim.DA not the old y/n anymore and that person can affect her not Kim.DA bcz she's dead a long time ago.

Bam: But still she's in yo----

Bam got cut by her and she reply in her very cold voice ever.

Yn:SHE'S.DEAD.A.LONG.TIME.AGO.IN.Me.

She press her every word and turn to go upstairs for rest in her room.Bam just stare at her back.