•Chapter 23•

"you have to meet the King of the Mafia world.....KING V"

Don't know why but that name runs a chill down her spines...Don't know why but her heart feels an unusual feeling in her body but shrugged off all the thought she start speaking.

"Ohhh...ok then I think I have to meet that King V bcz as you said dad, he can help us...am willing to meet Mr.V" Y/n said with her usual cold queen like voice that held the power And authority.

"Than i will inform Mr.Kwog to set the meeting tomorrow in evening ok?"

"Who is he btw?" Y/n asked.

"He's the right hand of Mr.V and his secretary in the mafia world..there are not more than 10 people in this world who see his face and know who is King V and Mr.Kwong is the most trustworthy man of King V" Mr.Kim reply to his dumbhead daughter who was investigation all this like a police women.

Y/n was going to open her mouth and asked about something but Mr.Kim cut her and said showing his hand to her.

"Clam down my curious queen I know what u are going to ask And reply is yes your are going to be 11 person who is going to see his face and this is bcz you are queen am repeating again this is bcz you are queen so he's going to meet you personally even though if one moment anyone watch his face than the next moment that person lose his/her life but like I said bcz u are queen so he's not going to kill you But he's going to warn you for sure not to describe or reveal his identity to anyone in this world..... ahh that was too much God girl I literally talk in one breath ahhh" Mr.Kim said while breathing properly bcz he said all this in one go.

"Yeahhhhh...dad you you ahhh ok fine am going u are acting like u run marathon ufff" Y/n said in an annoying voice bcz she feeling like he was teasing her....after saying this she just got off her seat and with a pouty face she dash out of the study room.

"Hahaha aishhh this girl haha" Mr.Kim Kim said while shaking his head on her childish act.....cute

Just when y/n get out of study room, Mr.kim's phone start ringing and when he look at the ID name his beautiful smile fadded from face and than he took that call and start talking.

"Hmm?" Mr.kim said

"What only hmm? Hahaha" ?? Reply

"Why are you calling me when u can meet me personally?" Mr.kim said in his firm voice.

"Aww...I know I can meet you personally but" ?? Pause for a moment and start talking.

"But but but you know na I don't want you to get in trouble" ?? Reply

Mr.kim can sense the smirk in that voice but he again start talking.

"Why you call me ?" Mr.kim said with almost angry voice.

"Why I call you?? Huh really should not I asked you why u are doing all of this when you clearly don't want y/n get to know about who did all this with her (smirk)" ?? Reply.

"Ah...am doing my duty and YES I don't want her get to know about You thats why she's still not able to get to you even in these two years " mr.kim reply while clenching his jaws tightly bcz why he don't want her to get to that person the caller know about everything but still always pushed him to the edges.

"Hahaha am confused should I call u stupid or what bcz on one side you are trying hard to make her reach me but on the other side you always block every path which can lead her directly to me and she can know who I am and why I killed all of her family members "
?? Reply getting amazed by mr.kims duality.

"You clearly know why am hiding u from her and why am also helping her to reach u...am just fulfilling my promise which I did with my wife that I will protect her from you even on cost of my life but on the other hand I also don't want her to kill you bcz if she reached u, you and Me both know what she's capable of and I don't want to lose you either"