Chapter Forty Three

Okay, So I am trying to finish a few stories before I post new ideas. So, tons of updates coming your way when I have time to write them, my lovely readers! Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO.

Chapter Forty Three: New Plans, Crazy Ideas

Point of View: Third Person

"You want to do what now?!" Poseidon shouts in disbelief.

Percy sighs, he knew his father would be difficult. "I want to find the rest of the evil Titans, the ones on the surface world at least. I want to make them like Hyperion. Take away Corruption's generals and great warriors. Make it harder to control so many monsters without the proper power. Giants as well. It can turn more than one tide in our favor. I would be out on a hunt and I would like several Guardians to come with me. I will take Hunters as well. My Guardian and one of my Companions and my Guardian's Companion are out searching for entrances as we speak. If I am out hunting, I could help with that as well. We found Hyperion at one entrance. If there are more Titans and Giants, why not take advantage and turn them to our side? Your banes wouldn't attack you anymore and would live to protect you under my command. Warriors for Olympus. Not to mention it would get under the enemy's skin. Information, tactics, allies. We need to call for all the aid we can get. Muster our forces. We cannot win a war without troops.

My Guardians may be strong, but once they are grievously injured, they have to be healed before going back out into the fight. Extra eyes and hands, weapons and friends. They won't die unless I do. Titans, Giants, Companions, Guardians all charging together into battle as undying soldiers as long as Artemis or any of of you do not get hurt. Think about it. It is perfect to help us. What better way to combat the enemy, than to capture and turn them? Just like Corruption is doing. He wouldn't stop at the chance to turn any one of us. Torture, interrogation, insanity are all weapons he can use to turn us and what better way than to put an end to it, than to block off anybody from getting into his grasp? I can shield all the demigods and gods. My purity already protects the Guardians, Protectors, and Tenders.

We cannot win this war without strategy. Athena? Apollo? Ares? Do you agree with me?" He turns to look at his siblings.

Athena and Apollo nod while Ares looks perplexed. "The front line will be composed of you, the Guardians, the Companions, and those Titans and giants you turn. Who's your ranged?" Ares asks and looks up at Percy.

"The Hunters and the Apollo campers. Nico and I both have some type of defense magic. We will put a one way shield over them. They can fire out of it, but it cannot be penetrated. During battle, Nico and I will lose strength of course, but we can maintain it together. Especially me if Corruption tries to cower behind his troops and weaken any defense. We will strengthen barriers as we make them around you, camouflage traps. The Hephaestus and Hecate cabins can make those. Demeter's children with their ranged plant skills can entrap enemies to slow them down. Boundless tactics that can be used wisely and safely without leaving any camp vulnerable." Percy tells him.

Ares nods. "Not many demigods have the power storage you did as one. They don't use theirs as much. The Demeter and Dionysus children may be ranged with their powers, but the farther away it is, the more draining it is."

"Training. Not only physical, but inborn ability training. Every demigod has some talent. I have seen it. Even the simplest demigod could wield magic like a child of Hecate. Any ability is special and useful. Athenian children could weave different materials into different traps or camouflage them easily. They can build traps with Hephaestus children. Every demigod can do something. Whether they can wield a weapon or not. I will not tolerate a high casualty rating. I won't lose so many children this time. I will stop at nothing to save any soul on that battlefield." Percy tries to prove his point.