Chapter Forty One

I am past forty!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO(Why am I doing this, didn't I already have my disclaimer?) Lol. Anyhoodle, on with the story my lovely readers!

Chapter Forty One: OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!!!

Point of View: Third Person (Because Percy is FREAKING OUT!)

~Three Months Later~

'Percy!' Nico is in Percy's head.

'What is it Nico?' Percy replies.

'I found one!' Nico says hurriedly. 'Big guy next to it though. Looks like a Titan, but I can't get close enough to tell. Very powerful magic and breaking it will drain me big time and draw the attention of the big guy.'

'I will come.' Percy tells him.

Percy flashes to where he senses his Guardian and Nico points at the big man guarding a hole in a mountain with his arms crossed. "It looks like a smaller version of Typhon." Percy mutters.

"My thoughts exactly." Nico answers.

"Maybe the magic of the barrier." Percy's eyes glow and the illusion dissipates. "It is Hyperion. He is not too challenging, my Guardian. I will break the magic over this mountain." Percy places his hand on the barrier.

As the barrier comes down and Percy mutters under his breath to break the magic, Nico readies himself to deal with Hyperion while Percy concentrates on bringing down the protective shield. Percy mutters in an old language and is startled to notice how old the magic he is breaking is. He sees why Nico was worried about being drained of his energy.

It only takes Hyperion a few seconds to realize someone is trying to bring down the shield. He locates the main source and Percy is able to make an opening for Nico to go through, letting it close back up so he can better deal with the spell over the mountain.

Nico battles Hyperion and watches carefully, noticing a recent increase in power for the Titan is around his soul. Not to mention newly raised. Very newly. They must have used a lot of power to get the Titan on the surface world to cast the spell and guard over an entrance until they can find it on the other side. Nico calculates everything and gauges everything about his opponent warily.

Percy brings down the barrier and joins Nico in his fight with Hyperion, analyzing as well as the air around the Titan makes him aware.

"How do you have the knowledge and the magic to break my spell?!" Hyperion bellows at Percy.

But Nico beheads the Titan, silencing him. "Let us capture his soul." Percy murmurs and his hands start to glow as well as his eyes as he holds them over Hyperion's body. "To keep this immortal from being evil once more, I agree to bring him under my domain and into my power." Percy says in a celestial voice.

Hyperion's eyes blink open, after his head reattaches itself to his body, as Percy's eyes stop glowing. Hyperion kneels before Percy. "Command me, Lord."

Nico watches in amazement.

"Come with me to Olympus, young Hyperion." Percy says.

Coming from a fourteen year old form, Nico has to contain his laughter.

Hyperion rises and follows Percy willingly, letting Percy flash him to Olympus, along with Nico.

The other Olympians immediately flash in at the presence of a Titan in their throne room. Ares is the first to act and lashes out with his sword as he lunges. Hyperion isn't going to defend himself, but Percy intercepts with his own blade. "Stand down, Ares."