Chapter Thirty Five

Happy birthday percyjacksonisepic1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO. Oh boy, let's get started, my lovely readers!

Chapter Thirty Five: Someone Save Us, Weddings!

Point of view: Third Person

"Percy. Are you sure you're alright?" Phoebe asks.

"Of course Phoebe. Do not worry, sister. All is well now." Percy smiles genuinely at her.

"The pain is still there in your eyes." Artemis murmurs and touches her fingertips next to one of his eyes gently.

He turns his gaze to Artemis and grabs her hand. He kisses it and holds it on the table. "It will pass. It is nothing I can't deal with."

"Okay." She allows.

~Two Weeks Later~

"Okay kiddies! Time to suit up!" Aphrodite squeals.

"'Kiddies'?" Percy asks.

Artemis puts a hand on his arm and shakes her head at him. "She's never been so excited for such a long time. Leave her be. It's nice to see her so jovial."

Percy nods. "I see. Sounds good to me. I will see you at the altar then. Olympus help us all from her bubbling decorative skills. Please let mother Hera have reigned her in some." Percy kisses Artemis's cheek and walks off with the other grooms.

~Four Hours Later~

"This is so exciting!" They all hear Hera shriek.

The grooms all wait at the altar for their respective brides, Percy stands closest to the altar and that means Artemis and her bridesmaids will come last. Raphael stands next to him, meaning Aphrodite is before Artemis, and so on as Hephaestus, Ares, and the others stand waiting.

Demeter comes in first and stands opposite of her soon to be husband, very soon. Then when Artemis finally comes in, Percy watches her closely, making sure she really wants this. When he sees the silent tears running in a flood down her face, he's not so sure he should be doing this. But then he sees her smile and knows he's making the right choice. It has to happen anyway, but he doesn't want to force her into anything, even if it is tradition.

When he takes her hands from Zeus, Zeus smiles at Percy before going and sitting in the front row on the right side of the aisle. Percy squeezes her hands to help Artemis.

He only hears a few words of what Hera says and all the grooms say, "I do." Followed by all the brides saying, "I do." Then all he hears after that is, "You may all kiss your brides." And Artemis looks at him. Percy smiles before kissing her gently and he's the first to pull away from his bride, making Hera giggle. Percy chuckles at Artemis's pouting face and then he elbows Raphael, making him pull away from Aphrodite. Artemis giggles and Percy smiles at the pealing sound that makes his insides flutter.

I will update real soon. I just have loads of school crap to take care of. I hope this sates you until then, I really hate leaving you hanging like this when I don't update for a little while. See you soon, my lovely readers!