Chapter Twenty-Five

Read on my lovely readers!

Chapter Twenty-Five: Waking Up In the Funniest of Ways

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

"Perseus!" I wake up to Artemis screaming my name excitedly and someone jumping on my stomach. It is Artemis who is jumping on me.

"What?" I ask gorggily.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! They are about to set free all the peaceful Titans! My mother!" She squeals in delight. "Doesn't this hurt?" She asks still jumping on me.

"Not really and yes I know. What time is it?" I look at her. She plops down into a cross-legged position, right on top of where she was jumping.

"Eight in the morning." She says in a sing song voice.

"Someone is happy. Did you get any sleep?" I say.

"Yep, just woke up." She flicks my nose.

"Wonderful. I suppose you won't leave until I get up." I say and she nods.

I sit up and she falls onto the bed, but expertly rolls off and lands on the floor. She is practically vibrating with energy. I walk into the bathroom and do all the humanly stuff. When I come back out dressed in my hoodie and skinny jeans, I see is dressed similar. I have a black hoodie and black pants, while she has a silver hoodie and light blue skinny jeans. Thalia and Phoebe bust in and start firing questions at me.

"What are we doing?" Thalia screams.

"Tell us. Where are we going?" Phoebe says and then their questions string together into one big bowl of, 'I can't understand gibberish.'

"Girls!" I say and they stop talking, but look at me expetantly. "First of all, Poseidon wants you back at Atlantis for a surprise Phoebe and Thalia has to accompany you so it makes you feel more at home. I believe you will like it. The rest of the Hunt gets to have fun in the Realm of the Moon today or come with Artemis and I to meet the returning Titans that remain peaceful all the time. I hope you both enjoy your time on Atlantis. There is an arcade down their by the way and I do believe you can play for free because of who you sare...so, have fun." I tell them.

They brighten and get evil grins on their faces. "Sweet." They say.

"Behave, but I won't blame you if you prank the merpeople mercilessly. Just don't torture the males too much and you should be fine." I say and they nod. "I believe you can handle the flashing in part. Oh, and Thalia, with my blessing you can enter the sea without any problem and he can't do anything even if you didn't because of the Guardian thing. Phoebe, just help her breathe until Poseidon grants her underwater breathing for the day."

"That all, mom?" Thalia teases.

"Almost." Artemis smiles and they both turn to her. "Don't let Poseidon talk you into anything that revolves around getting him closer to Percy. He needs to do it himself." They nod seriously and flash out.

"You didn't have to do that. I need to talk with Poseidon sometime anyways." I sigh. "I should do it soon." I rub my temples.

Artemis grabs my hands and holds them to her. "Do you want me to come with you when you do it?"

"No." I kiss her cheek. "But thank you for offering. I need to do it myself."

She nods. "Alright. The girls want to see you." Artemis leads me out of my room and down the hall all the way to the end. She opens the door and slips outside to make sure everybody is dressed.

I remember when a couple hunters burst into my tent one morning and were out of breath because of the helhound pack on their trail, they turned around and Artemis chewed me out. Then apologized when she realized it wasn't my fault. The two girls avoided me all day and apologized at night. I just shrugged it off. They were awkward for a while, but eventually got comfortable around me again.