Chapter Seven

You're killing me Smalls. What you talkin' 'bout Willis? lol Since you guys are dear to me, I'm updating, also because after two hours of trying to sleep and reading your comments, I'm itching to reward your kindness with an update. However, this chapter is going to be dedicated to the one who introduced me to wattpad last month. She is an amazing person and wonderful even though she has a serious dark side that I find absolutely hilarious. Thanks, --Moonlight-- for the EPIC comment and I'm sorry Hbg123hbg for makin you emotional. I agree that Rick Riordan has some serious cliff hanger issues, sorry Ricky, but it's a bad habit. You know what else is a bad habit? Getting addicted to updating this story! I'm just kidding, it's a great way to express my creativity and to review what I've already written and add more where I think it's needed. So, before I bore you all to death, TO THE CHAPTER, MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!!!!

Chapter Seven: In New York. Going to the movies. Percy's Birthday with the Hunt.

Point of view: Artemis

When the boys approach Phoebe and Thalia, I get so angry. Then, Atalanta grasps my hand tightly and nods at Percy. He's glaring at them murderously.

"Leave my sisters and I be, boys. Turn around and walk away." Percy warns him.

The boy standing in front of Percy flicks him in the chest. "What's it to you, prettyboy?"

Percy grabs all three boys by their throats and walks into the alley next to us. Phoebe and Thalia come back to stand with me.

"What do you think he's-" Atalanta is cut off by muffled screams and the knocking over of trash cans. A loud bang is heard a few minutes later and Percy steps out of the alley, hands in his pockets and motions us to follow him.We continue down the street.

"What did you do?" Lucy asks.

"Something even you hunters wouldn't think of. Lets just say they might never look at girls the same way again. I think it's better than being a jackelope, but..." He shrugs.

The hunters all giggle and Percy just laughs heartily along with us.

~Three Hours Later~

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

We ended up seeing this supposed horror movie called, 'Ouija.' Didn't look scary to me. The girls and I enjoyed ourselves immensely, despite being the only ones laughing almost the entire movie. I sat on the outside and everyone had either nachos and cheese or popcorn. Though Phoebe is now currently addicted to 'Milk Duds.' The evil little buggers.

The nightmares have all but stopped, but I still get them when I'm really tired or just upset. At least they aren't the worst parts of my time in that cave. Apollo was jumping for joy when I told him. I guess his 'therapy' worked, but I almost killed him when he tried to talk me into spying on girls and Artemis nearly had a heart attack and I had to restrain her from turning him into a jackelope and hunting him to the edges of the Earth. I was tempted to let her, but I knew she wouldn't forgive herself for making her brother reform, so I calmed her down. The Hunt was harder to calm down though. That took approximately three hours. Not including the five hours I had to hold back Artemis. I don't cough up blood anymore either. All my injuries are healed and I can keep my meals down.

But, of course, as I'm thinking about this, a mortal stabs me. With a pen. A dam pen. Come on! What in HADES is a mortal doing stabbing people with a pen?!

The boy bumps into me and his pen stabs me in the side because he was holding the pointy end out while he was looking at it.

"Sorry! I-I didn't mean to. Are you okay?" It's a boy around twelve. My face softens.