Chapter Nineteen

Sorry for the wait and I think I am abusing the space bar because I do believe it is loose even though I haven't used it for a couple days lmao. Enjoy, my lovely readers!

Chapter Nineteen: In the Artemis Cabin!!!!!!(Percy is so screwed......sigh :P)

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

I'm in the Artemis cabin in a huge dance of silver light and as soon as the light fades, I am slapped across the face by none other than my favorite sister, Thalia Grace.

"What took you so long?!" She screams, happily even though she is fuming.

"The Lord of the Wild desired my presence once the placing of Dadarios was completed. Forgive my absence." I say to her.

"Oh. Are you okay?" Thalia immediately calms down.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask curiously.

"Because he was one of the ones who wronged you." Phoebe tells me.

"Did you explain my process to them, Lady Artemis?" I look at her.

"I did. Give them a second to mull it over and they should realize it. It is a lot of information to log into their heads all at once. Though you are perfectly at ease with it." She grins at me.

"I believe I fit this description perfectly, the only reason I was able to understand." I smile widely back at her.

"Oh!" Atalanta exclaims. "I got it, I got it, I got it!" She jumps up and down. "Your cleansing rid you of all your ties to your former life except for Lady Artemis and the Hunt."

"There you go." I turn my smile at her. "Took you long enough. I knew you'd get it though."

Artemis was clapping her hands and giggling up a storm along with her hunters. "Percy." Artemis whines.

"What is it, milady?" I fown in confusion at her.

"Since the present circumstances stand, you need no longer use 'lady' as a part of my title." Artemis says and I redden.

"Are you sure?" I ask once I calm my skin tone back down.

"Absolutely. I have arranged it so that we will see the gods tomorrow. We may rest for the night and you can tell us about Dadarios and the rest of your secrets. You are bound to me and are required to tell me everything." Artemis explains.

"I understand. And I would have told you everything about my life as soon as I was able. I didn't need to be bound to you to inform you of my entire past. It was only a matter of time. And they can hear it as well. They deserve to know everything if they are to know me for who I was and how it makes me who I am today." I tell Artemis.

"Good." She nods.

I sit down next to her on her bed and the hunters drag all the beds up to us. They all push together and they assemble in tight rows in front of us.

I tell them about the experience of running through the forest with Ezekeiel, about my trial in the cave, how I established Dadarios, my talk with Grover, and I told them everything but what happened with Gabe Ugliano. I take a deep breath.

"There is still one thing. The thing Thalia knows, the thing you made me wait for when your mother mentioned it, it's about your first step-father, isn't it." Artemis states slower as she continues her sentence.

"I was saving it for last, dear." I close my eyes and it takes me a few minutes to open them, I'm still extremely tired from everything. "Gabe Ugliano. How I hate that man. My first step-father. I didn't consider him human at all as a child, but as I grew I saw that he was just a cruel man with greedy wishes to feed his lust for everything precious to others. I think it would be better if I would just show you. You'd interrupt me if I talked about it. At least the image would continue to show you. Face the wall and I will show you." I pointed to the wall opposite of us and held my palm, facing towards the wall. A beam of moonlight shot from it and landed against the wall, I poured my childhood memories into it and the beam cut off as I lowered my hand.