Chapter 133 - 136

Chapter 133

The weather was clear. The morning meeting was over, and the building was busy.

Special Assistant Xu finished sorting out the materials for the morning meeting. He sent them to his boss' office along with the next items.

It could be said that the Chen Group had developed rapidly in the past few years. The transformation projects in the previous years had become another strategic goal of the Chen Group through the promotion and operation of the projects over the past few years. Several large projects had been completed in a row. The reputation at home and abroad had been completely established. The loopholes that were caused by Lin Medical had gradually been repaired with the increase in the group's net profit in recent years.

These days, the Chen family was very famous in China.

With the development of these businesses, the Chen Group's main business had been gradually transferred to Chen Shiming's hands. Chen Jianhong handed over some rights. Now the biggest person in the Chen Group was Chen Shiming, followed by Chen Qizhao.

If it was said that Chen Shiming managed the Chen Group in an orderly manner, then the east district that Chen Qizhao took over from Chen Jianhong was now a force that emerged under the Chen Group. Under the impact of emerging industries in the past two years, it had successively occupied the entertainment market. It even cooperated with the Shen Group, which had a spot in the Internet industry.

However, due to this, the shareholders of the Chen Group had other ideas. Some high-level shareholders who weren't in line with Chen Shiming wanted to encourage Chen Qizhao and use Chen Qizhao's strength to compete with Chen Shiming.

"Mr Jiang is very angry. I heard he was just disciplining people in his office."

In the morning, Mr Jiang tried to secretly provoke the relationship between the two brothers. Chen Shiming showed no mercy in the meeting and didn't give the other party any room at all. Mr Jiang lost a lot of face at the meeting and was still a joke in the company.

"Yes, let him discipline them." Chen Shiming listened to the words while his eyes stayed on the computer. His tone was as usual. "Next time, you don't have to be polite with him. Directly release the things you have been suppressing."

Special Assistant Xu added, "I need to go to Y City this week. The bay area project needs me to come out."

Chen Shiming answered positively and didn't look up.

Special Assistant Xu couldn't help shifting his gaze to the boss' computer. He noticed that it was a medical examination report.

In the past few years, the Chen family had undergone a health examination every six months. A copy of the physical examination report would be collected and sent to his boss.

"What's wrong?" Chen Shiming looked away slightly. "Is there something else?"

Special Assistant Xu handed over a USB flash drive. "This contains the photos of last week's trip to the island. It has been all sorted out. The developed photos have already been brought back to Madam by Housekeeper Zhang."

The Chen family had more free time during the past two years. The whole family would take some time to travel.

Last week, the whole Chen family managed to find time and went on a three day trip to an island. Zhang Yazhi took lots of photos. After sending the photos to be developed, an electronic version was sent to Chen Shiming. The boss didn't respond much on the surface, but in fact, for last week's trip, he deliberately worked an extra week and came back in a good mood.