Chapter 41 - 50

CHAPTER 41

"What did your son do last night, say it again." He mouthed each word slowly, rubbing the scabbard lightly with his thumb, his movements appeared extremely gentle yet it concealed a chilling killing intent.

Pei Shi's tongue seemed to have been severed, her mouth opened and closed soundlessly.

Yu Pin Yan turned to look at Fang Zhi Chen. His gaze moved over to the bulging blood vessels between his neck like an invisible sharp blade that could ruthlessly slice his flesh slowly and if he dared to say the word 'yes', awaiting him would be a decapitated scene of splattering blood.

Cold sweat instantly broke out. Fang Zhi Chen covered his neck and stammeringly stated, "I, I went to the boudoir of the Eldest Young Miss, not the Second Young Miss'. My mother was indeed talking nonsense. It was the Eldest Young Miss who pleaded with me repeatedly that I have to meet her with reluctance. Asking Commander-in-chief Yu to spare my life for my grandmother's sake!"

He wasn't even able to stand as both his legs were trembling that he almost fell on his knees.

Yu Pin Yan glanced at Ma Momo who nodded her head slightly indicating he was telling the truth.

It was not one or two days Yu Si Yu was brainless. She had never realized who she should and shouldn't be associated with. Up until now, she was still equally muddled-headed about who she should and shouldn't marry. Yu Pin Yan didn't have any spare time to worry about her. He pushed the sword back into the scabbard, turned and strode away. As for Pei Shi's malicious slander, he would naturally make it up from Master Fang.

Once he walked away, the clingy killing intent gradually dissipated. Only then did the mother and son gasp for breath and reveal the expression of an aftermath's survivor.

"Madam Fang, Young Master Fang, please. The carriage has been waiting outside the door for a long time." Ma Momo pushed and shoved them as she mocked, "Yo, still don't want to leave? Should I ask the Marquis to send you off?"

Pei Shi's mother and son turned pale with fright. They hastily supported each other and walked towards the side door.

Facing their backs, Ma Momo assertively warned, "Don't spread rumors and slander our Yu manor's young misses' reputation. You should know what my Marquis does. The eyes and ears of the Dragon Scaled guards are everywhere. If you say a word that is unpleasant to the ear, beware of having your tongue cut off."

Pei Shi's mother and son walked faster and faster away, as if there was a demon chasing after them.

Ma Momo spat a mouthful before going back to report.

**********

Due to the friction of cloth against the large blisters patch on the back, she felt extremely painful and itchy hence Yu Xiang ordered the fire tunnel to be burned up. Once the temperature in the room risen up, she took off the outer clothes and merely dressed in a little pink dudou and a pair of loose smoky-green bloomers that almost dropped to her hip then languidly laid prone on the soft divan, counting a box of golden pigs.

As her hair wasn't bunched up, the beautiful black ankle-length hair was like the most magnificent silk and satin, spreading fully across the bed with a few strands twining around her slender arms that emphasized the jet-black hair against the snowy-white skin. The contrast of these strong colors was utterly dazzling.

Even Liu Lu who held the salve box in her hand was secretly gulping her saliva down when she gently daubed the salve on the affected area. After enduring it for a while, she finally couldn't bear when she stretched her hand out and pulled up the bloomers which had slipped below her master's hipbone exposing half of the butt-crack.