Chapter 70 - 74

Chapter 70

Inside the moving car, Lin Shizong was talking on the phone to someone.

"The nearest line should be closed and it won't be moved again during this period of time," Lin Shizong said. "I know that the people of the Gu family are here. It can't be exposed during this time. The capital side hasn't been simple recently. All the lines that can be closed have been closed, so that this side's affairs won't get involved with that side."

He looked a bit solemn after hanging up the phone. Then he thought of something and became a bit angry.

If there were no problems at the charity party back then, why would he need to be careful like this? He would've already hitched onto that line a long time ago. Now he had to close some things to avoid being impacted and the Chen Group's matter was also full of problems. He used time to spread big problems in the Chen Group and originally, the Chen Group's bankruptcy was a smooth matter. Who knew that it would become the current situation?

These days, he had inquired with Chen Jianhong many times. Chen Jianhong's attitude was similar to before, but in fact, he was a bit suspicious of Lin Shizhong.

This feeling of being out of control made Lin Shizong feel very uncomfortable... If he really couldn't control the situation then he could only give up something and sink the huge ship of the Chen family as much as possible.

Now that these things had happened, the Chen family could no longer stay.

Them staying would affect him too much.

Lin Shizhong was silent for a moment and asked, "I asked you to investigate Chen Qizhao last time. What are the clues?"

The assistant heard these words and reported the results of the investigation in an orderly manner.

"How did you find the person?" Lin Shizong frowned. "Chen Qizhao found him? How was he discovered?"

"Originally, he wasn't discovered. Chen Qizhao just regarded him as a peeping Tom. He beat him up and let him go." The assistant stopped talking before continuing, "The reason why he was exposed was because he was discovered by Shen Yuhuai of the Shen family. Shen Yuhuai was with Chen Qizhao and probably found this person following him. He directly contacted the security office of the school and they sent him to the police station."

Chen Qizhao and Shen Yuhuai were considered friends and their relationship was good.

Lin Shizong knew this information. He had suspected Chen Qizhao once before but he hadn't found any problems with Chen Qizhao. "So everything is gone and the person was exposed?"

The assistant looked embarrassed. "There might be no photos but we learned from his oral account that Chen Qizhao's recent itinerary is similar to the situation we investigated before. Apart from class time, the other times he interacted with Yan Kailin and the other rich second generation people. He also occasionally goes to the company. Overall, no problems were found."

In other words, no other problems were found from Chen Qizhao himself.

"What about the people he interacts with?" Lin Shizong continued to ask while taking the report from the assistant's hand.

"It is still those rich second generations who aren't good students." The assistant continued, "Our people in the company aren't able to move around obviously. They are all being closely watched by Chen Shiming. Therefore, we had to contact the person arranged by that gentleman. The other person said that Chen Qizhao has indeed received attention from Chen Jianhong recently, but he didn't participate too much in the management of the company. It is his assistant who is working diligently."