Chapter 22 - 30

Chapter 22

During get out of class, the students took the time to go to the toilet, rest and play, and the corridors were full of people.

When Qin Shi walked downstairs, almost all the students gave her attention, their eyes full of curiosity.

Everyone has a love for beauty, and so do children. When they suddenly see a beautiful teacher, they must take a second look.

"Which class is the teacher? Why haven't I seen it before?"

"An English teacher? So fashionable!"

"Her hair and skirt are so pretty, and she's so pretty."

After the male student asked casually, he found that everyone was not clear, so he quickly left Qin Shi behind and continued to play. But the female classmates whispered to Qin Shi's back, discussing Qin Shi's attire.

The clothes that people in this era wear are basically white, gray, blue, black, etc., and they don't pay much attention to dressing up. Suddenly, a delicate, beautiful and fashionable person appeared, which quickly attracted everyone's attention.

Not only students are curious, but even adults have their own concerns.

Some, like Zhang Yanli, were tempted to wear the same style as Qin Shi. When they met Qin Shi, they secretly stared at her, carefully watching how she dressed and what her clothes looked like, and then went back to think about it. .

But more people still think that she is very enchanting. She is dishonest in wearing skirts all day long, doing makeup and drawing eyebrows, and she is enchanting and enchanting.

After learning that Qin Shi was married to Empress Lu Zetian and that she was from the countryside, everyone even looked down on her. Being a stepmother for money is not a good person.

Lu Zetian is recognized by the army as indifferent, and he is indifferent to any woman. There are countless people who like him. After he divorced Mo Ling, many people were willing to be mothers for three children, but he just didn't agree.

This time I took my mother back to my hometown and got married suddenly. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes!

Now looking at Qin Shi like this, many people think that she seduced Lu Zetian.

But everyone wanted to go back to thinking, gossip gossip, but they didn't dance in front of Qin Shi, they just thought about it in their hearts and chatted with those who had a good relationship.

Qin Shi didn't hear the rumors, but felt the strange eyes of many people, envious, disdainful, disgusted, liked, admired, obscene... etc., all kinds of things.

Qin Shi didn't care about the language of the outside world at all, she was not disturbed at all, she still went her own way, and she dressed beautifully every day when she went out.

Zhang Yanli loves Qin Shi's painting and praises it repeatedly, "I want all of these, they are so beautiful, I can even imagine what the finished product will look like!"

After finishing speaking, he sighed again, "It's a pity that the wallet is too thin, so I can't have all of it. Besides, the weather is getting colder, and the skirt won't last long."

Qin Shi ordered two of them with her hands, and said with a light smile, "These two can be woven with wool or fine wool, and they are equally beautiful."

Zhang Yanli sighed deeply, "You want to empty out my wallet!"

Qin Shi just laughed.

"Then make this one first, let me wear it for a while, and talk about the others later." Zhang Yanli struggled for a long time, and chose one of them with difficulty.