Chapter 85 - 90

Chapter 85

During the exchange of lips and teeth, Chen Qizhao's brain forgot how to think for a moment. His senses seemed to all be on Shen Yuhuai. He had never kissed anyone, let alone been kissed by others, but trying such a feeling gave him a sense of pleasure that was difficult to express.

It was as if he was surrounded by Shen Yuhuai and he felt like the person in front of him really belonged to him.

The pleasant mint scent spread. Chen Qizhao also seemed to taste a bit of alcohol. The taste was quickly washed away. He couldn't hear any other sounds, only the sound of his heart beating wildly in his chest.

Chen Qizhao had never felt like this. It was a hundred times more stimulating than holding hands. It was so that he forgot how to breathe and was a bit breathless.

Once they separated, Shen Yuhuai kissed the corner of his lips.

Chen Qizhao's breathing stopped for a moment. The next second, the positions of the two of them were reversed. Shen Yuhuai's hand was still pressed on the back of his neck. After being flipped over, the fingers on the back of his neck seemed a bit stronger and he didn't move.

Or he couldn't move.

Chen Qizhao noticed that the thing in his pocket was being squeezed and Shen Yuhuai seemed to notice it as well.

Shen Yuhuai asked, "What is it?"

Chen Qizhao said, "Your birthday gift."

Shen Yuhuai reached out and took out the small and exquisite box from Chen Qizhao's pocket.

There seemed to be footsteps outside the door. It seemed that Xiao Zhou had brought Chen Shiming to this side and the person outside moved the door handle.

The two people inside the door stopped instantly and Chen Qizhao said, "I just locked the door."

Shen Yuhuai looked at him.

Chen Qizhao looked into the eyes that were close to him. His gaze moved down slightly and he asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Shen Yuhuai didn't answer.

Chen Qizhao raised his head slightly. He learned from the movements when Shen Yuhuai had just kissed him and intruded into Shen Yuhuai's lips and teeth without any technique.

Shen Yuhuai held the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

In the end, Shen Yuhuai replied, "If you want to kiss then you don't need to ask."

At this time, his phone suddenly rang. The atmosphere between the two of them froze slightly. Chen Qizhao took out his phone and saw the words 'Chen Shiming' on it. He said, "My brother."

Shen Yuhuai let go of him slightly but didn't leave him.

"Hello?" Chen Qizhao answered the phone and noticed that Shen Yuhuai's gaze was always on him.

"Where are you?" Chen Shiming stood at the entrance of the safety stairs with a bewildered Xiao Zhou beside him. "I heard Xiao Zhou talk about this matter. The door was locked when I went to Shen Yuhuai's side just now."

"The door was locked by me. He is resting inside." Chen Qizhao looked at Shen Yuhuai and continued, "You arrange the rest. I have some business and I'm hanging up first."

After he hung up the phone, Shen Yuhuai asked, "What did you do?"

Chen Qizhao truthfully told Shen Yuhuai about how he discovered the waiter's body. "I pulled out the key card of that room, told the hotel staff that a guest fainted in the bathroom and stuffed the key card into Lin Xuyan's hand."