Chapter 120 - 125

Chapter 120

During the days spent in the Chen family, it seemed that something quietly became different.

There were more people in the original room and a few more storybooks at the large desk.

On this day, Shen Yuhuai came to the Chen house after school as usual. Chen Shiming and Shen Xuelan went to the tutor's class. He greeted Zhang Yazhi and went to the study room he was very familiar with. Then as he turned into the corridor, he saw a small head popping out of the door of a room in the distance.

Shen Yuhuai stopped slightly, and his eyes focused on that head.

The little head poked out only a little bit before quickly retracting. A small clicking sound could be faintly heard. Shen Yuhuai stopped and didn't move. However, he didn't see the child running out, so he had to walk in that direction.

The door of the room wasn't closed, leaving a gap.

Shen Yuhuai pushed open the door and saw that the child was straightening his back and doing his homework very seriously. It was as if the person hiding at the door just now wasn't him.

"Brother is here!" Chen Qizhao put down his pen and ran over.

Shen Yuhuai closed the door. "Yes."

The two of them went back to their places and started doing homework again.

Just halfway through writing, Shen Yuhuai noticed the other person's gaze and knew what he wanted to do. "Do you have any questions?"

"Yes." Chen Qizhao asked politely, "Brother, when you finish your homework, can you teach me?"

Shen Yuhuai wasn't in a hurry to do his own test paper. He took out the draft book and said, "It's okay. I'll tell you now."

It used to be a random page in an arithmetic book, and the difficulty of the questions was simple.

But this time, the arithmetic book had been mostly filled, and there were only a few questions that weren't written. The difficulty had also gone up to a higher level. The improved questions weren't ones done in Chen Qizhao's year. Chen Qizhao really didn't know how to do them. He took these empty questions and asked Shen Yuhuai.

Chen Qizhao listened very carefully. After Shen Yuhuai finished speaking, he could quickly write the answer according to the other person's thoughts.

Shen Yuhuai saw that he had answered the question and said, "The second question is the same as this. Try to do it. If you can't do it, I will teach you again."

Chen Qizhao answered positively and buried his head to answer the question. He finished the question that Shen Yuhuai had just taught him and immediately went to answer the second question.

Shen Yuhuai saw that he was doing it seriously and returned his attention to his own paper. He answered a few questions before noticing that the child next to him was looking at him again.

Shen Yuhuai found that Chen Qizhao liked to look at people, but he didn't make a sound when looking at people.

He was obviously quiet, but Shen Yuhuai was a bit uncomfortable. This was the first time he had contact with a child of this age. "What's wrong?"

"You speak better than my brother," Chen Qizhao said. "Every time I ask my brother a question, he explains it to me in ways I can't understand. I haven't learned the method used. It is also troublesome to find him for questions. He always has to finish his homework before teaching me... It takes all night, and I become sleepy."