Chapter 75 - 79

Chapter 75

The videos sent by Yan Kailin were very comprehensive. Chen Qizhao immediately analyzed them after receiving all the videos. He spliced the movement trajectory of the man in the blue casual clothes in the videos of other people at the party venue. Then he used the surveillance videos to check the trajectory of those people.

It soon became clear that the person in contact with the man in blue casual clothes was a friend of Cheng Rong. The man in the blue casual clothes entered the party as an acquaintance of Cheng Rong's friend. Chen Qizhao immediately sent the videos and surveillance data to the investigator after confirming this matter.

"So it is really this person who tipped off my brother?" Yan Kailin looked at his Moments and said in surprise, "I don't know him."

Chen Qizhao picked up his food and replied in his usual tone, "He went to Cheng Rong's party that day. He didn't post on Moments but he raised his phone in your direction many times in the videos."

He finished speaking and added, "He is the son of a current partner of your brother's company. He is the most likely one."

Yan Kailin immediately reacted after hearing this. "F*k, I will stay away from him next time."

"Yes," Chen Qizhao responded while looking at the complete food strategy received on his phone yesterday. He was looking for interesting restaurants close to S College. He only had a few places where he went to eat and Shen Yuhuai definitely wouldn't like the places he went with Yan Kailin. Therefore, this strategy was just right.

"Cheng Rong's side seems to have encountered some trouble in recent days." Yan Kailin was blacklisting some people in his friends list when he suddenly remembered something. "It seems that he had an accident with his brand store. I asked him yesterday what day he wants to play this week. My brother has been strictly watching me for the past two days and I wanted him to change the time. Then he said that he probably can't do it for the next two weeks."

Chen Qizhao raised his head slightly when he heard this. "A store?"

"Yes. Isn't Cheng Rong also engaged in investment? He started a brand store and it is doing quite well. Then a few days ago, a consumer came there to make trouble and it went onto the hot search. He is now busy dealing with this matter." Yan Kailin continued, "But it isn't clear who did it. I guess he provoked someone. I asked him if he needed help but he said he didn't need it for the time being."

"Oh, something also happened to Liu Kai. His bar was smashed last night," Yan Kailin spoke with outrage. "It isn't a local gangster. It was two people with a criminal record. They rushed in to borrow alcohol and started smashing the store, causing him to close down for several days. Now they both feel that this matter isn't simple. They suspect it was someone at the party that day."

Chen Qizhao thought about how Cheng Rong sent him a message two days ago and asked if the surveillance matter had been figured out. It turned out that this incident had happened. If it was only Cheng Rong who had a problem, it could be called a coincidence. However, if Liu Kai was also involved then it could only be said that both of them were deliberately targeted.

"Then take a few days off this week. In any case, your brother is very strict and you can avoid going out for a while."

Yan Kailin looked at him in a puzzled manner. "Brother, I went to your dormitory last night and didn't see you. Don't you have no evening classes lately? Why do you come back so late every day?"

Chen Qizhao paused. "I went out to eat with someone."

"?" Yan Kailin was puzzled. "Why didn't you bring me when going out to eat?"