•Will or Force •

Author POV.

"Did you cried Tae?"

"Why?"

"What made you cry?"

"You are not that heartless how you showed to the world!"

"What are you hiding?"

"What made you so heartless?"

"Why Taehyung Why?"

She was thinking these all in her head, She immediately broke the eye contact and turned her gaze around in order to hide her eyes which started to pick tears watching his.

And she backed a little from him and turned around to leave.

"Let's go Bella'" Irish said and was about to leave but she couldn't took a even a single step forward.

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

Irish immediately surrounded her other hand on Taehyung chest in order stop their bodies getting bumped.

Her eyes become wide in shock by his sudden act and her eyes fell deep into again.

Watching her reaction a smirk crept on Taehyung's perfectly sculptured face which snapped Irish into the reality and she realize how close their bodies were.

Irish immediately pushed Taehyung but she couldn't move him not even an inch.

"Wtf do you think you are doing?" She shouted at him and again pushed him.

"Leave my hand Taehyung" Irish again shouted and tried to release her wrist from his grip.

"I said, You are coming with me and you are" Taehyung spoke and Irish looked at him.

"And I said I am not means I am not" She reported back.

"Stop being stubborn with me Eun Irish" Taehyung said in his deeply calm voice.

"I won't, what you gonna do?" She spoke.

"So you wanna see?" Taehyung asked and she frowned her eyebrows.

Before she could process anything Taehyung picked her up in bridal style which made her even shock and a chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, PUT ME DOWN NOW" She shouted her lungs out but he didn't responsed to it.

"You fucker said put me down otherwise I am gonna kill you" Irish threated him which didn't even scare him nor any of the who was present inside the room except they find it funny.

"Go on and try doing it" Taehyung replied staring straight into her eyes.

"Aw,, these two best friends have really bad temper and worst habit of cursing people for no fucking reason" Jungkook mocked them two in one go which made Bella furied.

"And you just did prayer by saying fucking, didn't you Mr. Jeon Fucking Dick headed Jungkook" Bella said rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me Ms. Benzon for you sweet information my dick is in the right place not in my head and you can see for yourself, wanna?" Jungkook spoke with a mocking smile on his face.

Hearing Jungkook Bella got shy and her cheeks become red like tomatoes.

"Jungkook control your mouth" Suga said and Jungkook just smirked at Bella who was blushing hard.

Taehyung looked at Irish in his arm and she was too shocked by what Jungkook just and that her mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth unless you want to eat some mosquito" Irish immediately closed her mouth hearing him.