• PROLOGUE •

You cannot protect yourself from sadness
without protecting yourself from happiness

~~~~~

Author POV.

Shining long gown, a layer of perfect makeover, curled hair, an expensive necklace, matching heels everything was looking perfect on her as she dressed up like a bride today.

She just dressed up like a bride for the person she loves, she is going get married with the person she loves, Today is their wedding day.

The person she loves, she is going to tied with the person for forever. But something was off about her.

"What happened?" The person asked the bride "Bella" The bride call her name and she hummed "am i looking good?" Hearing her Bella burst out laughing "Y/n" Bella called the bride by her name "Hmm" Y/n replied "Are you tense because of your look?" Bella asked and Y/n nodded.

"Oh my bestie then stop your tension here because you are looking extremely gorgeous and your groom is going to die" Bella hold her shoulder and said to her.

Y/n hearing her comment on her but she was still a bit sad "Now what happened?" Bella again asked Y/n and she sighed "i wish our parents could be here with us" Y/n said in sad tone.

"It's okay Y/n, they are may not with him and you but they are watching you, do want them to make sad?" Bella said trying to comfort Y/n.

"But Y/n" Bella again said which Y/n hummed "Isn't your soon to be husband and old boyfriend is a fucking rich man!" Bella said in a dramatic voice trying distract Y/n.

"Language Miss. Isa Bella Benzon, you can't use your bad words for my Love" Y//n retorted back.

"Oh, i forget that if anyone said anything about Miss. Cha Y/n's fucking rich boyfriend then you can't stand it" Bella said in the same way as Y/n and they both peered at each other and the. burst our laugh.

"But Y// is he a creepy?" Bella again asked her which Y/n arched her brows hearing Bella.

"No, i mean he is rich but still he didn't did something special, everything is very normal he didn't even invited anyone in you wedding just he and his friends." Bella explained.

"Don't think about it too much Bella, he just don't like crowd that's why everything is simplex Y/n told Bella.

"Still Y/n, he is just not rich he is the top business man of Korea and he is freaking handsome, do you have any idea how much girls crazy for him" Bella said.

"Maybe that's why he don't want anyone to know about our marriage cause girls are crazy over him, who know if they make any trouble for him" Y/n said trying to convinced the Bella.

"If my girls are done talking then may i get their attention?" The person said entering the room Y/n become happy watching the person in front if her.

"Oh my Gosh, Y/n" again a person called her name from behind gained everyone's attention.
"And there is got all of our attention" Bella said which made everyone laugh at her remark.

"You are looking so gorgeous my girl" The person said to Y/n who just entered the room gaining their attention and Y/n gave her a smile.

"Jisoo ahhh~" The person called her name "Yeahh~" Jisoo replied. "I would be the one who commented first" He said in dramatic voice.

"Eunwoo ahh~" Jisoo called his name "Yeahh~" He replied "You are here for take her to the aisle not to comment" She also said in dramatic voicd which made both the girl laughed at them.