• Heartless •

Author POV.

At the mansion.

"Taehyung I invited Bella in the party" Suga said to Taehyung.

"I thought Irish would feel safe and comfortable Soo" Suga again said and Taehyung just nodded.

"Everyone is ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, they are waiting in the outside" Suga replied.

"Okay"

After getting ready Taehyung turned around the huge mirrored wall which was present inside his room and took his predicted steps towards it.

Taehyung stopped right in front of the mirror and looked at it for a couple of minute.

"You can wait outside Suga hyung" Taehyung said still gazing at the mirror.

"Nah, I will wait here for you and watch out that nobody comes in" Suga stated and Taehyung reminded quite.

"Don't think too much Tae, just go in and see him" Suga again spoke.

Taehyung took a deep breath and then pushed the mirror at a specific space and a box came out.

It was a lock, the lock of that door.

Taehyung typed the password and the big mirrored door got opened which was a wall to everyone.

Taehyung turned around and looked at Suga before going in and Suga gave him a soft smile and Taehyung got in then the door got locked again.

_________________________________

Inside the room.

"Are you sleeping?" Taehyung questioned but no one answered.

"I came to see you as always,

We have a new business party tonight,

The company is one of the biggest company.

I wish you could be here with me except lying here alone.

I miss you, i miss us.

I couldn't even spend much time with you."

Taehyung spoke to the person who was lying on the bed more like a dead person and tear rolled down his cheek.

It was person Taehyung loves the most after his parents.

I wish I'd never left.

I am sorry i couldn't save you,

I couldn't save your baby.

I couldn't save your Love.

I couldn't save your Eomma.

I am sorry I wasn't with you at that time.

It shouldn't be me in this place today not you.

Please wake up and talk to me.

Give a chance to apology.

I can't see you lying like this anymore please.

I miss you so much."

More tears rolled down his cheeks. Who would that A heartless mafia who is just blinding by revenge would be crying for someone.

It wasn't just someone it was person he loves, It was his family which was killed.

"I promise i will make them all pay for their did" Taehyung spoke one last time then whipped his tears with his sleeve and then left the room.

Taehyung came out and Suga immediately stood up watching him coming.

"Are you okay?" Suga knows everything about his pain as he is staying with him for a long time. Taehyung was like a little brother to him.