• Who do you Believe? •

Author POV.

"You wanna know?" He questioned her with his husky voice which was dangerously calm and his eyes become red like the fire was burning inside it.

"Ask Your Brother Who Is JIMIN"

_______________________

It was raining outside, the sky wore a dark shade of black.

heavy clouds were roaming & playing in sky and pouring rain drops like it was showing it's emotion.

The clouds were playing in the sky like a happy kid. but someone wasn't happy who heart was sinking deep with a lot question.

"Irish" She looked straight at the person who just called her name.

"what are doing here at this time?" She didn't replied to her and kept standing on her spot.

she took his steps forward and stood in front of her.

"Gosh, Irish you are still so careless,

it's raining and you come over here without any umbrella!" She said but Irish still didn't replied her.

"You are soaked in rain, come inside and get changed or you will catch a cold" She said and pulled Irish inside but she didn't moved.

She turned around and looked at Irish when she saw her not moving.

"Irish is everything okay? you are looking so dull!" She asked Irish

"Where is Eun?!" Irish asked about Eunwoo to her.

"Irish are you okay?" She asked Irish again.

"Jisoo unnie i asked where is he?" Irish shouted at her and jerked Jisoo's hands off her which shocked Jisoo.

"Irish, what happened?" Jisoo got tensed up the she never saw her shouting.

"Irish" Everyone in the mansion gathered hearing Irish shouting so does Eunwoo.

Eunwoo looked confused watching Irish there at that time and in that condition.

She was wet from her head to toe. Looks like she walked there in this heavy rain.

Eunwoo came downstairs and goes in front of Irish.

"Irish what happened?" Eunwoo said and extended his hand in order to palm her face but Irish backed away and moved Eunwoo's hand which made him confused.

"What happened Irish?" Eunwoo questioned her with his soft voice.

Irish stared straight at his eyes and didn't said anything so Eunwoo asked her again "Is anything wrong Irish? Anything bothering you? What's the matter?"

"Taehyung said you are the reason that he has family family! Did you killed them?" Irish questioned Eunwoo

*What are you talking about? Why would i do that?" Eunwoo replied.

"WHO

IS

JIMIN?"

that three of words came out of her mouth made Eunwoo froze in his spot also Jisoo got shocked.

Irish kept looking at Eunwoo and she didn't even blink her eyes for a moment nor Eunwoo said anything which was making her restless.

"Eun, I asked who is Jimin? What's your connection with him? What's his connection with Taehyung? And what's yours and Taehyung's?"

She asked in one breathe and Eunwoo frowned his Brows at Irish and opened his mouth..

"Where did you heard this name?" Eunwoo questioned her back but she didn't replied to his question.

"Who told you about Jimin, Irish?" Eunwoo again questioned her

"What's your connection with him?" Irish didn't replied to his questions and repeated herself.

"I can't tell you anything" Eunwoo said this and turned around which made Irish frustrated.

"Did you killed him?" Irish questioned Eun woo which made him froze in his place.

"Irish what are you saying!" Jisoo immediately spoke up but Irish stopped her by saying "Why did you killed him?"

No words came out of his mouth and he kept looking at Irish with his slightly teary eyes..

"You are reason I am suffering, I am paying for your deeds"

"I am not hesitate to paying for my brother deeds but it's now haunting me that you are a killer"

"A murderer"

"You killed that person's family whom I love"

"The person I love he never loved me, never and he won't"

She said again and tears started to roll down from her big doe eyes which became red.

"Who do you believe Irish?" Eunwoo finally opened his mouth and questioned her Which made her look at him.

"Who do you trust the most? Your brother who loves you more than himself or that person whom you love?" His question made Irish storm back a little and confused her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You didn't kill anyone?"

"Taehyung is lying?"

"Then tell me what's the truth! Please!" Irish stated and Eunwoo tried to approach her but she stopped him.

"Don't! Don't come near me! Just tell me the truth" Irish repeated her words again.

"I am sorry Irish! I can't tell you!"

"But trust me I did nothing!" Eunwoo spoke Which now made her angry.

"Why you all are playing with me?

What I am? A doll?

Why do I have be one?

Please stop it! I tired of this!" She shouted out of anger and she was still wet from rain.

Irish became to weak and she started to loose her balance and passed out due to weakness

"IRISH!!!!!"

Eunwoo immediately approached her & grabbed her and stopped her from falling on the ground and lifted her.

Eunwoo took Irish to her room lied her down on her bed.

"Jisoo call the doctor fast!" He told Jisoo.

"Don't worry I already did, he is on the way!" Jisoo replied him and putted her hand on his shoulder and squizzed softly in order to console him.

The doctor came after sometimes and he checked Irish and gave her some Medicine.

"She is feverish and a little weak, don't worry I gave her medicine she will be okay." The doctor said and left from there.

"Ok Eunwoo you should also go and take some rest, I will help her in changing and stay with her." Eunwoo nodded after Jisoo completed her sentence and took a look at Irish who was sleeping on her bed lifelessly and then Eunwoo left from there.

____________________

"Who are you Taehyung!"

"How do you know about Jimin?"

"Who is Jimin to you?"

"Why you did this"

_____________________

It's been a long time I haven't updated I am sorry I was actually busy with my exams! So I couldn't give much time and stopped writing.

Hope you like this part and I will try to update soon. Thank you for the support and love.💝