• His Mistress •

Author POV.

"Don't you girls get tired of shopping?" Jungkook spoke.

"We don't, if you are tired then why don't you just leave?" Bella replied.

"As if I am here for you?" He again spoke.

"As if anyone needs you by their side?" Bella replied.

"Will you two stop fighting like cat & dog all day?" Irish spoke.

"Ok, let's go home, I am really tired" Irish again spoke up.

"Hey! What do you mean?" Bella shouted in shock.

"Bella, it's already late. Look at the time" Bella looked at time after hearing Irish.

"Ok! Let's go then" Bella agreed while making a cute pout which made Jungkook smiled at her cute behave.

"Are you going to Kim House?" Bella asked Irish.

"Yes, she going back with me" Jungkook hurriedly spoke without giving Irish a chance to speak and denied it!

________________________________

They arrived at Kim Mansion and walked inside the Mansion, Bella came along with them.

"Is that what was you important job Mr. Jeon Jungkook" they stopped hearing that voice come across and look at the sight.

"You were supposed be at meeting not hanging out with girls" He spoke again and shrugged his into his pocket.

"I told him join us Mr. Kim" Irish replied to Taehyung which made him look at her but which shocked him was her calling him by his surname which was new to him.

Taehyung didn't said anything further and walked pass them in order to leave and they kept starting at him.

"Go and get freshen up and take some rest, I have to go now ok" Jungkook told Irish and she just nodded her head.

Jungkook left and they headed towards the penthouse.

"So, are you really going to stay here?" Bella asked her which Irish just nodded her head.

"Irish is it okay?

Why are you hurting yourself?

Why don't you just leave him?"

Bella questioned her and she looked at Bella.

"We are married, he is my husband now.

How can I leave him?" Irish replied.

"And this is how your husband treating you?

He is just hurting you!" Bella spoke

"He have his reasons" Irish replied

"So, you are saying Eunwoo really did something to his family?" Bella asked.

"No, I believe my brother. He would never do such a thing" Irish spoke up.

"I want to know the truth,

I need to know who is Jimin.

What happened to him.

Why Taehyung blames Eunwoo.

I have to find out everything"

"Okay, do what you feels like doing i am always with you" Bella said

"Thanks" Irish thanked her.

"Okey Let's eat i am hungry!" Bella spoke

"Ok then"