• HURT YOU •

Who are we?
just a speck of dusts, within the galaxy.
Who is me?
if we are not careful, turns into reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

because of Revenge

i wanted my revenge and i want my revenge

that why i marri....."

Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence watching tears start washing over eyes and realisation hit him that what he said

which made him regret that he said this her, he may married her for revenge but he never wanted to hurt her and tell her about all this.

But this time he couldn't control himself and his anger that he burst out and said this her.

He left her shoulder and stood straight but his eyes didn't dared to get apart from hers who was frozen in her place hearing him while shedding tears from her big brown eyes.

She whipped her tears by the back of her hands and took a step backward from him.

"Which? She asked in inaudible broken tone.

"Which revenge?" She again asked while shaking in the rain.

"Which revenge you are taking on me?" She again asked him who standing right in front of.

"whose revenge are you taking  on me,

TELL ME

JUST TELL ME NOW!! She shouted at him but got no answer from him which she understood that he is not going to speak up.

"Now again you are going to say anything"

"Fine"

"I won't ever ask you anything again"

She said and started talking her backward and turned around.

She stopped at her place and then pushed his suit from her body which fell on the ground and he just kept staring at her every movement wordlessly.

She walked towards the penthouse and get inside it and he saw her disappeared from there.

"I didn't meant to hurt you

NEVER

NEVER

AND EVER"

________________________________

after one week.

Y/n start avoiding him since that day, because now she knew why he married her and it was hard for her endure that pain so she decided to avoid him because her pain will increase if she will see him.

"Good morning Y/n" Sophia greeted Y/n who just entered the dining room from the entrance.

"Good morning ajumma" She greeted her back with a smile in her face.

"Should i serve the break fast?" She asked her which she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah please"

Sophia served the breakfast and Y/n start eating her foods but stopped hearing Sophia's voice.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" Sophia greeted him and got froze on her place hearing that name because she was trying her best from the last week not to face him.