• STAY AWAY •

Sometime all i think about you
Late nights and middle of june
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"okay let's go or else we will be late" Jungkook and and Y/n nodded and then they both got up on the bike and Jungkook drove off

but if they just knew that there was a presence of someone except them who saw them become so jealous by their closeness.

"Can't they just go separated! or if they had to go together why they didn't took a car!" He mumbled to himself out jealousy.

"wait! why does even it effect! i should just focus on my work to them" He shrugged off his thoughts and drove off from there.

_____________________________

*Knock knock*

"come in" Taehyung permitted the to came in who knock his cabin room.

"Mr. Kim they arrived, Mr. Jeon took him to the meeting room" A person informed him about their client.

"Okay, i am coming?" he said and the about to go.

"Wait!" The person stopped by him

"Yes Mr Kim"

"Is Ms. Cha joined them in the meeting room?" he asked him.

"No sir, i saw her in cabin doing something" He exclaimed.

"Okay you can go now" He said and person left.

Taehyung stood up and left his cabin and headed towards Y/n's cabin.

"I remember i told you to join the meeting Ms. Cha" Y/n got scared suddenly hearing someone speaking and jumped in her place.

She turned and saw Taehyung standing at the door leaning at edge of the door while crossing his arms above his chest.

"I just was about to go after checking the files" She exclaimed and stood straight.

"Ohh" She backed away watching him coming closer.

She kept going backward and he kept going forward, she stopped when her back got connected with the desk and she couldn't backed more.

Taehyung stopped at a distance from her and took his face a little closer to her.

"So, are you done checking them?" Taehyung asked her and she immediately nodded her head and Taehyung backed away.

"Then take it and come with me, my clients are waiting, we don't have the full day" Taehyung said left the room and she immediately picked the files and and followed him.

Taehyung got inside the meeting room followed by Y/n. Everyone stood up watching and he goes to his seat and stood there.

"Y/n come here" Jungkook called Y/n pointing a seat beside him and she goes there and stood there .

Then Y/n looked at the seat she first time sat which was beside Taehyung where Nancy was sitting this time which hurt her a little.

"maybe she always sit there" She said under her breath that no one could hear her.

"Welcome Mr. Oh" Taehyung greeted and extended his hand.

 Oh" Taehyung greeted and extended his hand