• NOTHING & NEVER •

Tell me something, i need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"Stay away from Y/n" Taehyung said straight to Jungkook making him confused in his place.

"Wait! what did you just said?" He asked him still raising his brow.

"I said stay away from Cha Y/n" Taehyung said while crossing his arms around his chest.

"and why do i do that?" Jungkook asked while getting off of his chair.

"Because i said so" Taehyung said while looking straight at him.

"are you my father that i have to do what you tell me!" Jungkook asked him raising his one eyebrow.

"I am not that old that i would be your father" Taehyung rolled his eyes on him.

"Exactly you look more old than my father" Jungkook said making him frustrated.

"Not to be offending but i look more fucking younger than you Jeon Jungkook " Jungkook chuckled hearing his words.

"Stop chuckling and don't go nearer here from now on" Taehyung said a little loud.

"Aww these kids of nowadays are so loud" They both looked at the owner of that voice.

"what you guys are fighting on?" He asked them who was looking at him.

"Jin hyung he is telling me stay away from Y/n" Jungkook complained about Taehyung to Jin.

"You really said this Taehyung? But why?" Jin askek Taehyung.

"Jin hyung please stay out of it!" Taehyung said to Jin.

"Why i do stay out?" Jin said and placed his hand on his waist in a dramatic way.

"If you give us a side we can join the drama" They looked at the person who was  standing at door can't came inside because Jin was blocking the door.

"Ohh, Namjoon, Hobi yeah yeah come on" Jin said giving them a side to get in.

"So why are you all so serious in dramatic way?" Jhope asked them arching his brows.

"Does it look so dramatic that Jungkook is not listening to me!" Taehyung said in sarcastic tone.

"Jungkook is it true? He is elder than you" Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"Yeah hyung at first listen what he said me to do" Jungkook said stopping Namjoon.

"what he said?" Hobi asked Jungkook.

"He told me to stay away from Y/n" Jungkook said to them.

"Yeah and when i asked him why, he told me stay out of it" Jin also said and they all looked at Taehyung.

"Why?" They all said in conclusion making him frustrated.

He sighed heavily and said "because i don't want anyone to think that you both are dating"

He said but seems like they got confused more that all arched their brows and gave him a suspicious look.

"fine, everyone thinks that you guys are dating because you both came together everyday.

and today for the first time you gave a girl ride on you bike and that was Y/n.

You even hugged her after meeting and asked her for lunch so everyone was gossiping that you both are dating" a vicious grin appeared Jungkook's face hearing him and he raised his one eyebrow at him.