• who is 3 Choi? •

"hey do you know our new deal is going to be with Choi brothers" one of the staff said.

"Choi brothers? You mean that famous 3Choi's? REALLY?!" 2nd staff said shockingly.

"Yes, I heard Mr. Min mentioning their names" 1st staff again spoke up.

"No it can't be you maybe misheard" 3rd staff said.

"No, I clearly heard it" she said again.

"And tell do you know this time with which company our company is going to collaborate?"

"I heard Choi brothers doesn't reveal about their deal with anyone until they sign the contact. They are very rich and popular in the State. Every company wants to collaborate with them" she explained

"Are they American?" 2nd staff asked .

"Yes, they are American-Korean" The replied.

"I heard they are really handsome, there are really least people who saw them" that 2nd staff spoke again

"I heard that too, but if they are so famous why would they collaborate with Kim Paradise?" 3rd staff spoke.

"Are you dumb? Don't you know Kim Paradise is in place of top 10 companies in Korea? Why won't they collaborate with us?" She spoke.

"If you are done gossiping then will you please continue your work?"

They all looked back hearing that sound and got a little startled.

"We are sorry Mr. Kim" they spoke and immediately left from there watching Taehyung standing in front of them.

"Aish, they are really so much interested in Choi brothers" Jungkook spoke who was with Taehyung.

"They arrived?" Taehyung asked him.

"Not yet, but they will be here by anytime" Jungkook said.

"Everything is ready?" Taehyung again asked and Jungkook just nodded

"Okay let's wait in the meeting room" Taehyung said and they headed towards the  room.

_________________________________

It's not much time time everyone is waiting for their new clients and the door got wide open and an employee entered the room.

"May I come in?" He asked for permission and Taehyung nodded and then he got in.

"Sir, they arrived Mr. Min is leading them to here" He informed and then Taehyung got up from his chair following by everyone in the room.

Everyone stood up in order show respect towards their clients.

Just at that time the door again got opened by Suga and everyone looked towards the direction.

"Please come in" Suga respectfully said 

"Ok, you all can stop here, wait until the meeting is over" Choi's commanded their mans before getting inside the room.

The took steps towards the table and then they reached the table they stopped before Taehyung.

"Welcome to Korea Mr. Choi" Taehyung held out his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you Mr. Kim and I am Choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun collided his hand with Taehyung.

 Kim and I am Choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun collided his hand with Taehyung