• CATCH ME IF YOU CAN •

Author Pov.

Iris was sitting next to Taehyung who was driving the car while looking at the road.

Iris was also looking outside of the window, the ride was as silent as a lonely river until she decided to break it.

"where are we going?" she asked and looked at him and hearing her he also looked at her and and his eyes bored deeper into her dark brown eyes which was now gazing at him.

"you will find out soon" He replied and again gazed at the road but his answer didn't satisfied her which she frowned and again darted her gaze outside.

She was continuously looking outside, until she saw him stopping the car somewhere and then he got out of the car and came towards her and open the door for her.

"Come out" He said and she without asking anything did what he said her to do.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him and she kept following him without speaking anything.

"i thought, we were going to visit the doctor" Hearing her he stopped in his track and immediately turned towards.

he pulled her closer to her and tense was visible in his eyes,

"why? are you not feeling well? are you sick? why didn't you told me earlier?" he questioned her non stop and he again turned and headed toward his cars while grabbing her wrist.

But he stopped again when he felt her not moving from her spot and he turned around to see her.

"What happened?" She looked at him bewildered when he asked him.

"i think i am absolutely fine" she said and he looked at her confused.

"you were concerned about me for the past few days so i thought you are just worried and taking me to the doctor, i wanted to tell you but you didn't gave me a chance" hearing her he understood what she meant and soft sigh escaped from his mouth.

he didn't said anything and just smiled at her then again turned and dragged her with him from there and they kept walking for a while until they reached to their destiny.

her eyes wide in shock watching the place and soon it's start shimmering watching the place he brought her.

"You like it?" He asked her and she looked at him with her shimmering brown eyes and wide smile crept on her face.

she immediately jumped toward him and hugged him tightly, at first he was taken aback after her sudden behave but then he placed his arm around her.

"i love it, i really love it thank you so much, i always wanted to come here" She excitedly said which made a tiny smile crept on his face.

She broke the hug and looked at him and a her already pouty lips made a tiny pout.

"What happened?" He asked watching her pout.

"i would prefer the night view the most" She blinked her long lashes while still making a pout and a chuckled escaped from his mouth.

"well, if i say i will take you to a more beautiful place where you will be more pleased and enjoy you night view the most!" He bent down toward her level and match his high with hers while looking her at tiny pout.

And her eyes again started shimmering with the excitement after hearing him.

"really where?" She asked him but he didn't replied and start taking his steps and walked passed her.

She ran after him but her steps wasn't nothing compared his predator steps.

"Tae, stop" He turned hearing her and frowned his brows.