• GET YOU •

Long you live and high you fly
Smiles you'll give and
tears you'll cry

And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"where are you baby girl" Sehun said under his breath that no one could hear him and finally his eyes stopped at someone and a smirk formed on his lips looking at tiny figure who was sitting wither friends.

"I found you......"

"You want her?" Sehun darted his head toward the person hearing that voice who was staring at the same person as his and frowned his brow upward.

"i can help you in getting her" she again said and turned towards him and looked at him.

"Don't you want?" She asked raising her one eyebrow at him which made smirk crept on his face.

"I would love Ms. Nancy" he said with a devilish smirk which made Nancy to also smirk at him speak.

"then leave it all to me, just do as i say" Sehun nodded at her with his devilish smirk oh his face.

______________________________

Y/n was sitting with Bella and Mira at the bar counter.

"What will you like to take?" Mira asked them.

"I will take a soft drink" Y/n said making them both look at her and then burst out loud.

"what!" Y/n asked

"Come on Y/n, like seriously soft drink? you are not a kid anymore" Bella still while laughing making Y/n frustrated.

"If becoming adult means to drink wine, beer or whatever then i prefer to stay a kid" Y/n said and rolled her eyes at them.

"Oh you are so innocent, let her just be Bella" Mira said then she ordered their drinks and they started talking with some random things.

"Hello beauty!" A person interrupted from behind making Y/n flinch.

"Oh, sorry sorry didn't meant to scare you" He apologies.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Mira bowed to Jungkook and he nodded.

"Here we go with fucking Jungkook" Bella murmured to herself and rolled her eyes secretly but that didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"That's very bad manner Ms. Benzon" Jungkook bent down to Bella's level and looked at her which made Bella also looked into his eyes shocked

which accidentally they made a eye contact for the first time and Bella noticed there's some kind emotion was playing inside his eyes.

"Jungkook" That person interrupted their sweet little moment that they got distracted and broke the eye contact and Bella tossed her head another direction

Jungkook turned to see the person and got irritated and rolled his eyes at her.

"Hello Ms. Lily" Mira greeted her

"Hello Ms. Mira & Stop rolling your eyes on me Jungkook" She greeted back Mira and said to Jungkook.

"i will, when you will stop following me Lily" He said.