• NEVER GIVE UP •

With every breathe that I take
I want you to share that
Air with me
There's no promise that
I won't keep
I climb the mountain
There's none to step

~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"Let her go Miss. Benzon she has nothing to do here" Nancy spoke from behind which made Bella extreme angry but she decided to ignore her because of her friend.

Y/n released her hand from Bella's hold and left from there without looking behind.

And Taehyung just kept staring at her figures until it got totally disappeared from his sight.

Bella start running behind Y/n, and Jungkook also started following them, which Taehyung just kept starting at them without speaking any word.

"Let's go Taehyung" Taehyung got out of his track hearing Nancy's voice and he nodded and they left from there.

_____________________________

Taehyung was driving the car while Nancy was sitting beside him and staring at him which made him a little untidy under her gaze.

"Will you stop staring at me!" Taehyung spoke without looking at her.

"No, i can't take my eyes off. you are so handsome" Nancy said leaning closer to him.

Taehyung stopped the car middle of the roads, then he sighed and looked at her "stop staring me, it's feels uneasy"

But Nancy didn't listened to him and kept staring him. Taehyung tried looking aside but Nancy cupped his face and made him look at her.

"Your lips is so beautiful" Nancy stared at his lips and start getting closer to him.

Taehyung immediately held her hand and took them away from his face and start the car.

He stopped the car after a while and looked at Nancy who was already staring at him with confusions.

Taehyung got off of the car and came to Nancy's side. He opened the door and stood in front of Nancy.

"Please take a cab or something i need to go somewhere" Taehyung said to Nancy.

"I am sorry for leaving you like this but it's important i am sorry" Taehyung apologies her for leaving her in the way.

"It's okay, i know if it wasn't important then you wouldn't left me like this so just go i will manage" Nancy said while getting off of the with a smile on her face.

Taehyung get in the and said bye to Nancy and immediate drove off from there and Nancy kept staring at the direction he left.

"He leaves me in the middle of the road because of that Bitch, i won't spare you Cha Y/n, i won't let you take him away from me"

Nancy said in extreme anger while gritting her teeth harshly.

______________________________

"Y/n please let's go in and eat something, you need to take medicine or else you will get sick please try to understand"

Bella tried to convinced Y/n who was sitting on corridor and looking at the sky from the morning like statue.

"I don't have appetite, stop forcing me Bella" Y/n said while still looking at sky, which made Bella sighed.

"Y/n" A voice called her from behind

"Please Jungkook leave me alone" Y/n spoke but didn't looked at him