• CHEAT •

A deeper day.
My shadow has gotten longer far away,
the sun goes down
Maybe it's lost in the darkness,
Which is getting deeper
Wonder if I'm trapped here.

~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"Okay hyung let's meet at mansion bye" Jungkook said ran out of the room following Bella.

"If they end up together, we have see this battle everyday" Jin said sighing after watching them.

"And they are definitely gonna end up together" Namjoon said while chuckling hearing Jin.

"Now we should leave" Suga said gaining all of their attention who was silently standing at the room a the time and everyone nodded to him & they all left leave them both alone at the hotel room.

____________________________

Y/n wake up when the sun lights fell on her face which made her open her slowly, after opening her eyes she got herself in a total new place and she got and sat in the bed.

Soon she remembered everything that she got locked into that dark room and fainted but don't know how she got there and who took her.

Which made her little afraid and jumped from the bed for leaving the room.

She was was about to grab door knob but it's wide opened by someone which made her afraid thinking about who was it.

"Bella" Bella opened the door and Y/n immediately hugged her knowing that it was Bella her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked Y/n breaking the hug which Y/n nodded in agreed.

"Now, let's get freshen up and eat something" Bella again said pulling Y/n inside the room and handed her a bag.

After sometime Y/n came out of the bathroom.

"You are looking pretty" Bella said watching Y/n wearing the dress she brought who was standing at the door of bathroom.

"Thank for this" Y/n smiled and thanked her "For what?" Bella again asked.

"For this dress" Y/n answered which made Bella stood.

Bella stood up and pulled her towards the big mirror and made her look at her own self.

"You liked this dress?" Bella asked her holding her arms from back with a soft smile in her face which Y/n nodded and Bella saw it by the mirror which she smiled back.

"So i think you should thanked your handsome husband for this" Y/n frowned her brow hearing her words, Bella turned her around and cupped her chin.

"Mr. Kim gave me this and told me to give you" Y/n said nothing and just kept staring at her, so Bella pulled her and made sat on the bed.