• REASON •

i am on the edge of something breaking
i feel my mind is slowly fadin'
if i keep going, i won't make it
and it's all because of you
it's all because of you
don't you baby

~~~~~~~~

Author POV.

"Yeah of course, she will be out of your life not yours and by her not yours" Jungkook again said and walked pass her but he stopped and turned again

"Ms. Nancy, this company don't belongs to you that you can come and go whenever you want

So please leave now and come tomorrow when it's the working time

and yeah don't come to our house just come directly in our office"

"I won't spare any of you, you bastard" Nancy fisted her palms tightly in order to control herself and then left from there.

____________________________

Next day.

Y/n was sitting on the dining table and eating her breakfast.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" Y/n turned hearing Sophia greeting him which he just nodded.

She then turned back and minded her own business.

"Should i serve your breakfast" Sophia again asked and him and he nodded and and took his steps towards the dining table and sat on a chair and Sophia started serving food.

"Good morning Y/n" Y/n turned hearing that voice and smile crept on her face "Morning Jungkook" She greeted him back.

"Good or Bad?" Jungkook asked playfully she replied "So bad"

"Ouch then i have be careful today, who knows if it's become true" Jungkook said while walking towards the table.

"Yeah, now have your food then think about the day and morning" Y/n said and Jungkook took a chair beside her and sat next to her.

"Can i go with you Jungkook?" Y/n asked Jungkook which made him look at her and a smile crept on his face.

"Of course you can, why are you asking" Jungkook said and a smile crept on her face as usual and there was the person sitting in front of them was stating everything which they never noticed.

"Okay i am done" Y/n said while getting up from the chair and grabbed her stuffs.

"I am also done, let's go" Y/n nodded to Jungkook who also got up and took his things and then they both left from there without even looking at Taehyung who was still watching them.

_____________________________

"Finally, i finished" Y/n murmured to herself and exhaled in deep breath and leaned her back against her chair after finishing her works.

"I should give him these files first, then i can take some rest" Y/n immediately stood up grabbed all the files.

Y/n was heading towards Taehyung's cabin while grabbing the files.

"Hey are you done already" Mira asked Y/n who was coming towards her.

"Yeah just finished now" Y/n replied and a smile crept on her face.

"Oh, you are so fast i have doubt if it's was the first time you worked" Mira stopped in front of her.

"it was so hard to complete, BTW are you going somewhere?" Y/n asked her.