• WHO •

Author POV.

"Iris KIM TAEHYUNG"

everyone got shocked and Sehun's eyes become big in the pure horror hearing his words and realising what he just done.

Because Kim Tae Hyung wasn't the type of person who will believe someone rather than his man's and she is his wife.

and he definitely won't let the person go who even dared to lay a single finger on someone he cares.

The demon inside him taken over him and he without taking a single second he started punching him on his face which made his nosebleed and his mouth area started bleeding.

He was beating him like beast forgetting about everything and the only thing was playing in his mind that he tried hurt her who he never even touched with any bad intension, whom he wanted protect from the world.

Watching that form of him Namjoon and Jhope immediately came towards him and they both grabbed his both arm and tried release Sehun from his hold and get him to up from him.

He jerked of their hands from him and again hovered over Sehun and grabbed his collar.

"Taehyung leave, he will die"

Suga and Jin also rushed towards him tried to stop but he didn't and instead of loosing, his fist was becoming more vigorous which made his veins popped out.

Suga goes towards Iris and pulled her out from Jungkook's embrace. Suga held her hands and made her look at him.

"Iris look at me,

i know it's not the right time to ask you for something, when you own self is not okay

but please stop him, only you can stop him now because he never wanted to hurt you, he can't even think about it.

but now if anyone try to stop him he won't hesitate to tear his life out of his body, but he is not capable of hurting you.

if Sehun die he will be in trouble, so please stop him from doing something which will destroy his everything"

Hearing Suga's words Iris looked at Taehyung and she felt like her heart shrugged deep into her stomach because she never saw this form of his.

All this time she was too scared to get herself out Jungkook's embrace because after Taehyung, Jungkook was the only person she can trust.

She immediately stormed towards him and shouted her lungs out,

"Taehyung, stop he will die" but he didn't react to her like he become a deaf out of his rage.

She kept crying and begging for him stop that because she doesn't wanted him to end up losing his everything because of her but if he don't stop it will happen, it will come true.

She was begging but he doesn't listened her once which made her restless and tense and she without thinking anything grabbed his one arm with her both hands which he took upward to punch him again.

He didn't looked at her and forcefully jerked her hands of from him which made her lose her balance and she was about to fall but before she could fall Suga grabbed her from behind and stopped her from falling.

"What the hell you think you are doing" Jungkook shouted at him angrily and Taehyung tossed his head towards Iris and got shocked watching what he done unintentionally and he immediately left Sehun and came to her.

Taehyung cupped her face and the fear of hurting her was cleay visible in his eyes.

"Are you okay, did you get hurt?" He was asking her restlessly which she didn't answered and kept silence while staring at him.