• HER FAULT •

It was all my mistake that i thought
YOU LOVE ME

~~~~~

Author POV.

"Come fast for the meeting" Taehyung said to his friends while looking at her and smirk at her then left from there with Nancy.

Y/n kept staring at them until they got disappeared from her sides .She was confused that what just happened, is this even real! And if it this why he is behaving like this.

It's not like that they were forced for this marriage. They both were willing, even they was in a relationship for past 3years, and he himself asked for this marriage, then why he did this.

Thinking all of us a drop of tears rolled down her cheek without even her notice and she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around and looked at the person.

He whipped her tears and extended his hand to her for helping up in getting up. "Come on, I will show you your room" Jungkook said and she held his hand and got up on her feet.

Everyone present there was beamed looking at the girl who just broke down in front of them who doesn't even knew what was happening and what was her fault.

Jungkook showed her room and everyone left towards their rooms, Jungkook also stepped towards his room.

After sometime everyone gathered in the hall and was ready for leave. They all dress up in formal like they do every time for a meeting.

"I am not coming Hyung" Jungkook said gaining everyone's attention who was waiting for him.

"Why?" A voice come from behind which filled the place with tense between them, this is the first time they meeting with the owner of their voice, who was calm and cold.

"Because Y/n is alone, she is new here. And after what happened with her I don't want her to be alone" Jungkook answered his question straight while looking at the person.

"And from when you started to care her? From now or the beginning? Shouldn't you fucking hate her?" The person question him with so much rage in his calm voice.

"I shouldn't, because whatever happened isn't her fault and I want her to get hurt for what she never did" Jungkook retorted back which made the person chuckled at his answer.

"Suga, let him be, over all he is right what happened with her just a while ago we shouldn't leave her alone" Jin told Suga trying stop things from messing more.

Suga didn't said anything and walked pass Jungkook, Jin was elder than him and no matter how much ruthless he is, he care those person he loves and respect his elders if they are someone close to him.

Everyone left the mansion except Jungkook. He sighed heavily in relief because little did he also knew with whom he was messing up and on what reason.

Y/N POV.

I was sitting on couch and suddenly i hears someone knocking on the door, i thought it's Taehyung.

I hurriedly rushed towards the door and opened it, but my smile faded when i saw the person because it's wasn't Taehyung.

"Jungkook!" I said in low tone and watching my face Jungkook understood everything "You thought it's hyung?" He asked me which gave him a small smile and nodded.

"I am sorry for ruining your expectation but he won't come tonight" Jungkook said to me which made me little sad and i decided to ask "Why?"

"We have a important meeting today with our foreign client, so he and everyone will he there tonight" Jungkook said to me and i asked him again "You didn't joint them?"