58.

Makenzie Parks

May 16, 2024Home~~~

May 16, 2024
Home
~~~

"Dada this one?"

"Yeah hand me that. We need the rest of the pieces before you can play with it twin."

I shifted my gaze from the television to Sha and Kel who were on the floor building a race track. Sha had taken the kids toy shopping and out to eat while I got to sit home and chill today. They arrived home about ten minutes ago and got straight to work on building and playing with their new toys. I've been sitting here watching television and occasionally watching them.

He's been staying here for the past few days just hanging out and being a dad. It's literally took a load of stress off of me and I've been relaxing more than usual. I loved having him here...it felt so complete.

"Done?" Makel asked ready to place his car on the track.

"Not yet." He shook his head focused on building the track. "Why the fuck this shit won't clip?"

"Why aren't you reading the instructions?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"Ion' need no instructions." He kissed his teeth.

I threw my hands up in surrender looking over at the baby who was asleep beside me.

"Got it." He clipped the piece before grabbing his race car. Makel placed his car on the track along with Shamir and they laid down beside each other.

"Kenzie watch and see who win." Sha demanded before he and Kel pressed the go button.

I watched the cars shoot out and go up down and around before Sha car went through the finish line.

"Told you I was gonna win!" Sha yelled causing Makel to poke his lip out.

"Come here baby." I opened my arms causing him to come hop up in my lap crying his eyes out. "Dada didn't win, you won."

"Oh Kenzie don't lie."

I straight faced him and he poked out his lip too. I opened my other arm and he fake cried all the way to me pushing Makel over in the process. Kel stopped crying and pushed him back causing me to burst out laughing.

"We got an issue cuz?" Sha asked as Makel balled his face up angrily.

"Mine!" He yelled pushing Sha off me before wrapping both his arms around my neck.

"Nah she ain't yours. Watch out." Sha pulled Makel off me pulling me onto his lap.

"MINE!" Makel clucked Sha across the face with his tiny balled up fist. We both bursted out laughing and I got up from Sha lap sitting beside him instead. He's literally been at my house chilling and playing with us all day. I don't want him to go home either.

"Okay there's enough of mommy to go round." I laughed sitting Makel back onto my lap. Sha grabbed my neck pulling me close so that he could place his lips against mine. We kissed for a bit before Makel quickly ended it pushing Sha face away. I chuckled and shook my head at these two.