16.

*Not to put too much of my business out there, but ya girl is recovering from a car wreck. Currently doped up with meds in my bedroom, I figured I could at least update*

Shamir Miles

November 3, 2023
Court.
~~~

The shackles on my wrist clinked as I was escorted through the the courthouse. They were tight as hell and I was just ready to get out of this place man. The officer let me go before pushing me up against the wall.

"Here."

The officer said as Santino walked up to him. He released the keys handing the over and walked away leaving me and Tino together. He looked at me before giving me a smile.

"How you feel?"

"Anxious...just ready to get this shit over with." I swung my hands back and forth.

"It's alright, just take a deep breath alright?"

I nodded as they pushed the doors open walking me into the courtroom. I scanned the row of people instantly noticing the first three faces. Deonté, Quez, and Mari. Camari was already in tears just looking at me. Damn, I ain't realize how bad this shit bothered me and them.

I turned my head seeing Catresa sitting on the opposite side of them wearing a dress. We made eye contact before she looked away folding her arms. I tapped my leg a bit as I was seated in a chair. The judge locked eyes with me and my attorney placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you worry baby, I got this."
~~~

A few hours later.

Makenzie Parks

Machai House.
~~~

"So you ain't go to court?"

"No, why would I? It's not like I'm wanted there or anything. Plus girl my due date right around the corner. I can barely stand right now, plus Makel has been attached to my hip. I can't go anywhere without him crying and following me around." I explained as I rubbed Makel back. He was attached to me now sucking on his little thumb.

"Girl Kingston was like that after I had Bre, he knows he's not gonna be the only baby anymore. He'll grow out of it." Tyra laughed, "So, how you and Boola? Y'all still together or what's going?"

"We together, we not living together though. Mac ain't letting me leave the house right now so all we doing is FaceTime. But that's my baby though." I smirked.

"Mhm, who gon be in the hospital room with you?"

"Just Boola."

"Okay girl, you are gon let me know when I go in labor."

"You know I will, call you later."

"K, bye." We hung up the phone and I looked down at my 9 month pregnant belly. I slowly pulled Makel off of me rising to my feet. I pushed my hair over to the side breathing heavily. My fat waddling ass couldn't wait to have this baby man. This lil boy been kicking my ass for sure.

I pushed the bedroom door open walking straight into the living room. Mac was laid across the couch texting on his phone. I pushed his feet before sitting down beside him.

"Hey hoe." I pulled my legs up on the couch tugging at his cover.

"Hey."

"What'cha doing?" I asked causing him to sit his phone aside.

"Nun, prolly finna' go link wit' a bitch. What you finna do? Heard ya baby daddy outta jail."

"Oh, he's out?" I asked surprised, "Ty ain't even tell me allat'. How you found out?"