48.

Shamir Miles

April 7, 2024Hotel

April 7, 2024
Hotel.
~~~

"Good morning."

Camari sat up in the bed as I finished up getting dressed. I looked back at her before turning around to fix my earrings.

"Hey, I said good morning...what's wrong?"

"You wanna be left here in the room by yourself all day? Yes or no?" I questioned and she looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?"

"You." I turned around to face her, "This shit gotta stop. I'm trying my hardest to keep everybody happy but I can't if you being slick and rude to Makenzie. I mean come on Mari that's the mother of my kids and she was nice enough to let you come. I literally begged her and she let in and it's backfiring because you not acting right."

"What am I supposed to do?" Camari snatched the covers off herself, "Say oh hello Makenzie, how have things been since I took your baby daddy and made him mine? It's evident she really doesn't give a fuck about me anymore so I used not speaking as giving her space to keep shit like that from happening. I can't read minds!"

"No, but you can read lips so read mine. You can not come to Disney with us. Now I'm out of here." I grabbed my wallet and bag before walking out the door.

I woke up pissed with everybody. Don't know why, but I just was. It's the fact that we have two more days here and nobody seems to be getting along. I got Makenzie in one ear and Mari in the other and it's just too much right now. I'm just here for my son to have the best birthday then I'm back on the road.

I knocked on Makenzie room door just for her nigga to open it up with no shirt on. He nodded his head letting me in the room where Makenzie was half dressed getting the kids ready. We made eye contact and she turned her head as I sat down on the bed next to Makel.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't care."

"I told Mari not to come to the park with us, just cause I don't want it to be no shit. We doing this for Kel birthday and I just need everybody to be on the same page." I explained and she stopped greasing up Makeio.

"Okay." She placed her hand on her hip, "Just give us another ten minutes and we'll be ready. We'll talk later somewhere more intimate."

"Cool." I stood up heading back towards the door.

"Nice shoes you got on." Her nigga complimented and I just nodded.

"Preciate it."

I left out the room heading back into mine to see Mari. I walked further in the room finding her on her phone wrapped up in the covers. She was staring at her phone as if she was pissed off but I really ain't care.