53.

Makenzie Parks

April 18, 2024Home~~~

April 18, 2024
Home
~~~

"You hear me talking to you? Makenzie."

I zoned out standing in the bathroom mirror while brushing my hair. I hadn't been thinking straight for the past few days. The only thing that was running through my mind was the fact that Camari is having Sha baby. If him making her his girlfriend didn't register this definitely did. The more I thought about it the angrier I became.

"Makenzie—"

"What?!" I snapped causing Demarco to throw his hands up in surrender.

"You had said you was hungry and I was just tryna see what you had wanted that's all. My fault." He backed out the doorway going back into my bedroom.

I took a deep breath setting my brush down before hitting the light. I walked back into the bedroom as well noticing Demarco getting dressed. I pushed my hair to the side before pulling at his forearm to turn him around.

"Baby...baby look I'm sorry." I apologized as he looked down at me. "You know I've been in a shitty mood for the last week. I don't mean to take it out on you."

"I'm not tryna disregard your feelings, but what's the big deal anyways? That's your ex."

"I keep telling you he was never my boyfriend!" I annoyedly corrected him yet again.

"At this point it don't even matter, y'all got two kids together so y'all was something. You trippin' about him having other kids so what? If you want some more kids we can have some." He bawled up his face irritatedly.

"It's not about that, I wouldn't expect you to understand." I brushed him off leaving out the room.

I was so not in the mood for anything. I honestly just wanted some peace and quiet. My kids had left to stay with their grandparents for the next two days and I had Demarco to stay over. I'm highly regretting that decision right now, I'm understanding that I should be alone. My anger level was at max about this whole situation.

"Ima head out, see you later."

"Mhm." I nodded before watching him leave out the door. I watched the lock switch before heading into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and leaned against the kitchen counter. All I could think about was the encounter from that day.

"Makenzie oh shit—"

I heard Shamir yell as I jumped over the couch on that bitch. We hit the ground and I punched like my life depended on it. It was so short lived though, I didn't get her as good as I wanted to since Sha had me wrapped up in his arms.

"Don't hit her! Don't, man move!" Sha yelled tryna block Camari from grabbing me. "In front of my children though? Are y'all for real?"

"STOP PROTECTING HER!" Camari grabbed ahold of my shirt tryna snatch me from Shamir arms. I angrily started pulling away from Sha as we grabbed ahold of each other again. All three of us fell sideways and that's when I got another good lick across the bitch face. I snatched her hair tight as fuck pulling her forehead so I could bang this bitch head like a drum.