49.

Alexis Tran

April 8, 2024London, UK~~~

April 8, 2024
London, UK
~~~

It's a shame you ain't wanted when you had it, hey
Gave my love and you took the shit for granted, hey
And it was me those nights that you didn't come home
Crying to my mama, blowing up your phone
Just wait a little while, baby you gon' see
That this gon' hurt you more than it hurt me

"Cause one thing that I know for sure, is you gon' miss me when I go!" I spazzed slamming Shamir items into the trash bag. "And it's gon' hurt babe,
when you're all alone!"

I guess it's true what people say
You never know
What you have until it's gone

"I gave this motherfucker years of my life!" I cried breaking the necklace off my neck. I trudged over to the nightstand grabbing a lighter before grabbing the bin of clothes. "I move all the way to the UK to give this nigga space and he replace me with a bitch he claimed was his sister?! Whole time I'm worried about Makenzie!"

I swung the door open to my hotel room, tears streaming down my face and my heart beating inside out. I stormed out the building and hopped in my car as quick as I could. I drove two blocks down in the empty field before getting out and dumping all of Sha items onto the dirt. I grabbed the shirt with our pictures on it before lighting it up and throwing it onto the rest. I watched everything engulf in flames before breaking down.

"You can give a nigga everything! And he still will give everything to the next bitch!" I screamed bawling up my fists. "I smiled in this bitch face whole time she's with him! Was asking this bitch for advice and she was taking him down!"

I stared at the fire wishing that it was both Shamir and Camari in it. I wasted my teenage years dealing with his bullshit. I turned away opportunities, fucked up my relationship with my parents, and became insecure as hell. Helped out both him and his mother physically and financially and that still wasn't enough for him! What the hell is enough for him?

I stayed with him through all the lying, cheating, and having not one but TWO kids outside our relationship. Yet I get tossed aside while Camari gets wifed up? I opened the door or opportunity for him but Camari is reaping the benefits! Ain't that some shit? All I ever wanted to do was love him properly and help build a healthy foundation since his has been fucked up every since he was born.

It was ME caring for him those nights he was sick! It was ME who held him down when everyone said fuck him! It was ME who let him stay with me when he had nowhere to sleep or fucking eat! I spent my last to make sure he was comfortable! I regret everything now and I'm realizing he didn't deserve shit for doing the bare minimum!

"Fucking piece of shit." I mumbled through gritted teeth watching our photos burn slowly. I turned my back heading back towards my car. I swallowed hard fighting the pain that ached my heart. I swung the car door open sliding in before slamming the door shut.