14.

Makenzie Parks

October 26, 2023
Tyra House.
~~~

"Hey, you alright? I see you stopped responding to that bitch on social media." I walked in the house clutching my phone in my hand.

"Girl I'm over it, I'm ready to handle this bitch real talk. Then why the hell Alexis never say nothing? She make Sheree do all her dirty work. I'm starting to believe she just scary as hell." Tyra sat down on the couch and I closed the door before sitting down beside her.

"Been that." I scoffed, "Let me see if that bitch still posting."

I clicked back on Facebook and the first thing to pop up was a post from Alexis. I never had a problem with her, but she does sneaky shit and I don't like that. That's why ima handle her and Sheree ass and I don't give a fuck about me being pregnant. I let the disrespect go on for too damn long.

Alexisss💗

Alexisss: Why trade a dime for a penny? 🥱 Anyways #FreeSha til it's backwards

Alexisss: Why trade a dime for a penny? 🥱 Anyways #FreeSha til it's backwards. Can't wait til you come home baby 🫶🏼.

"Ty look, what she tryna say? Cause I'm far from a penny. I could post a pic in a hair bonnet and kill this hoe on a bad day." I scoffed before gathering a great idea. "Matter of fact, let's be petty and take it there."

I went to make post and decided to throw some shade back at her.

Kenzie_Ayana

Kenzie_Ayana: Face Card? Never Declines

Kenzie_Ayana: Face Card? Never Declines. Anyways...FREE MY BABYDADDY! Imu stinka butt. Can't wait til you come home to the kids 🥹.

I posted the picture and of course I started getting hearts and shit. People been watching my page since last night because people live for drama. To be honest I was on that type of time today and was definitely ready for her ass. But I was tired of the internet beef, either they was gone put up or shut up.

"You petty." Tyra laughed hearting my post.

I laughed too, "I mean since she wanna be funny. I can post Sha right now and hurt that bitch feelings. I don't even want that nigga or give a fuck about him."