24.

Makenzie Parks

December 4, 2023Tyra House

December 4, 2023
Tyra House.
~~~

Bitch, I'm Big Carbon (Yeah), run through his wallet (Yeah)
If I want that nigga, bitch, you better watch him (Yeah)
I touch big figures, I'm strictly doggin' niggas (Yeah)
They talkin' 'bout, "What the fuck is that?" how I shit on bitches (Yeah)

"Girl yeah." I swung my freshly done sew in as I lined my lips in the mirror. I placed the lip liner pencil aside scanning over my fresh new full set as well. Everything about me was giving tonight, and I was feeling it too. I was ready to step out and have fun for the first time in a while.

"Kenz you really the it girl." Tyra smiled looking over my outfit.

"Aw thanks bestie, you are too." I complimented as she fixed her dress. "You tryna post a few pictures or no?"

"Yeah here, take a photo."

I grabbed her phone from her hand and snapped a photo of her.

"Yeah cause I'm that bitch, fuck what ManMan gotta say. I'm single as a fucking pringle tonight. I wonder if he's gonna be there? If so, I can't wait to throw this ass all on Marquez." Tyra chuckled twerking a little.

"Marquezzzzz, you still fucking on him? I thought y'all had stopped." I asked shocked and she smirked at me.

"Let me tell you something, when I ain't wit' ManMan then I'm fucking with Q and vice versa."

I laughed, "Girl."

Tyra hopped on the bathroom counter staring down at her phone. I continued to look over my outfit just amazed on how fine I am. I'm probably gonna be one of the baddest bitches to step into the party. An all black party was something I always wanted to attend. Because I knew that when it came down to it I'd show the fuck out.

"Wait a minute, Camari going too?" Tyra asked and I looked at the phone screen.

Mari4nem