49

"My daughter! Good thing you're here early!" Robert exclaims when he opens the door to his home... You were having your weekly dinner with the Downey's at first you were worried that Tom would like to spend time with you because it was one of his rare days off from filming Dark World but he assured you that it was completely fine since it was one of your personal time with family and he doesn't want to get in a way with that and he knows how important the dinners with the Downey's are to you...

"So any updates on you dear?" Susan starts the conversation...

"Yeah. By next week were finally start the press tour for Loki: The Untold. A few interviews and then we're flying to London, Germany, Korea, and other countries." You answer excitedly...

"Oh, that's great. I'm guessing you'll be swarmed with fans. Especially in countries you haven't been to yet." Susan comments...

"And since you're technically part of Team Downey. I took the liberty to send with you some guards." Robert interjects as he points his spoon at you...

"Thank you, Dad. But, I think that's unnecessary." You refuse...

"Don't fight it. I'm gonna tell you this now. Mark my words, you will be swarmed with fans." He answers before he continues eating... You look at Susan and she gives you a nod indicating that she agrees with him...

"Fine, but not more than two. Okay."

"Fine," Robert answers...
---
"Hole in One!" You shout and mockingly stick your tongue out to Robert...

"Oh please. You were lucky."

"For the third time in a row. Yeah, that's not luck dad, it's called a skill." You say and proudly flip your hair earning an eyeroll from him...

"Come on Dad. Don't be such a sore loser," you say with a smirk...

"I'll destroy you in the next hole."

"Let's see if you can." you challenge and you two give each other a glare...

"I think you should continue another time." you hear from afar and see Tom coming near you...

"Tom!" you say enthusiastically as you run and jump onto him and he catches you with no problem at all...

"Good morning darling. Did you enjoy your weekend?" Tom states after he kisses your head...

"T'was great! Susan and I did some gardening and cooking. Dad taught me how to play golf, now I'm better than him." Tom smiles seeing how you cheerily tell him the details of your weekend...

"Oh please. You just got lucky." Robert interjects...

"Don't believe him. I was beating his ass before you got here." You counter and Robert just rolls his eyes as he picks up the golf balls and clubs...

"I'm assuming you're here to pick her up?" Robert asked...

"That's right. I've got a whole day planned out, so better gather your things, love. You and I will have a busy day." Tom explains...
---
"What do you think?" You ask as you twirl around...

"Too much? Too less? What?" You added when Tom didn't answer you...

"No love. I was just speechless. It seems that you look good in everything." He comments and you roll your eyes...

"Oh please. You're just biased." You say and Tom chuckles...

" You say and Tom chuckles