10

"I'm not wearing that," you say firmly to Jenny as she holds up a very pretty yet very sexy red lacey backless dress. It's been two days since the party, and you're currently taking a break between takes in your trailer when Jenny barges in with a bag full of different dresses.

"Why are we doing this again?" she asks, rolling her eyes as she continues rummaging through the bag.

"We're picking a dress for your premiere night," you reply, nearly choking on your drink at the unexpected suggestion.

"That's like months or a year away!"

"Yeah, but you don't have a stylist or a designer, so we gotta start early," Jenny responds matter-of-factly. Setting down your drink, you peer into the bag she brought and find yourself speechless. Every garment she's brought is undeniably sexy, showing off far more skin than you're comfortable with. You take the bag away from her and toss it into a corner.

"Hey! I was still looking," Jenny protests, glaring at you, but you ignore her.

"Enough of that. I'm picking my own dress," you declare, determined to assert your own style. Jenny frowns and crosses her arms, sulking in the corner.

Before she can scold Jenny, a knock on the door interrupts you...

A grinning Chris Hemsworth appears at the door, and before you can even respond, he's already whisking you away somewhere. After a few moments of walking, you find yourself seated with the cast at a table in the midst of Robert's numerous trailers.

"So, why am I here?" you inquire, feeling a bit lost amidst the chatter that surrounds you, none of which seems to include you.

"It's about the interview this weekend," Scarlett answers, drawing your attention. "Didn't I tell you I'm not allowed to attend those things until after the premiere?" Everyone nods in agreement, and Robert casually drapes an arm around your shoulder.

"Doesn't mean you can't come and be in the audience, kid," he says with a grin, looking at you as if it's the best idea he's ever had. Glancing around, you notice that everyone seems to share his enthusiasm, leaving you feeling a bit defeated.

"Fine. But if I need to pay something, I'm out," you declare, to which they all cheer in agreement.

"Don't worry, we've got everything covered," Chris Evans chimes in with a smirk, and then the conversation shifts as everyone gets engrossed in their own discussions. You find yourself chatting with Scarlett when you accidentally meet Tom's gaze beside Chris. He quickly looks away, his cheeks turning a shade of red that matches the dress you rejected earlier. Chuckling to yourself, you can't help but find his reaction amusing.

________

"I still remember when you were in that cage. Oh, how things have changed! Isn't that right, brother?!" Chris Hemsworth happily states as he slaps Tom's back, prompting a roll of the eyes from Tom, who focuses his gaze on the glaring woman sitting in the middle of the cylindrical cage.

"Why have you done this?" Tom asks, his tone laced with frustration, but the woman only smirks, refusing to offer any explanation. He then hears a static noise in his ear before Robert's voice lingers in it.

"Alright, reindeer games, you gotta do better than that," Robert says, offering some direction that Tom chooses to ignore as he strides closer to the cage barrier. He stares intently at the woman, who meets his gaze with a fierce glare. He's about to speak again when the woman scoffs.

"It's funny," she begins, and Tom looks at her with confusion.

"You're here questioning me on why I've tried to destroy such pathetic beings. How about you?" she continues, her voice dripping with anger as she directs her words at Tom.